Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry New Album Late 2016

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Hexxx

Maybe she's really trying to add a different touch to her music this time. I mean all you guys do is bash her so you should be happy she'll be gone.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

It appears that Gaga is farther along in LG4/5/6 than Katy is in her next one (she's already been writing and recording) so if Gaga can release her album in the first half of the year, she'll be fine. 

Now Katy vs Taylor 2016 would be interesting. 

I think it would be perfect for Gaga to have a release schedule similar to Born This way. First single in February, second single and album release in May and so on. 

Whispering

if her and Taylor go head to head Taylor will murder her.

:yes:

Taylor will have to keep it all a secret and then "all of a sudden, finish up earlier than expected". ;)  This would be something to watch, for sure. 

Gaga needs to go ahead and write the rest of the album, play the label piano demos, THEN hit the studio after AHS films and record almost everything at once. 

Lead Single in November, album in January. 

Phlop

It'll be a lot sooner.

Remember when they predicted that Prism was going to come after a long break? Then as soon as Gaga released info on ARTPOP, Katy Perry suddenly had an earlier single and album release date.

Her team can easily rush out music quicker than Gaga because she doesn't write as much and has isn't involved much with production.

BYE

Psychedelic

I'm rooting for a more mature sound otherwise I dont think I'll be here for her anymore.

AmenTheNight

Katy can be surprising in terms of marketing stunts. We had been expecting ARTPOP for months, then we were here counting the days to Applause, and I swear Roar popped out of nowhere.

Her team is the best and strongest out here, I trust them. They'll make her work faster if they want to avoid the fatal Taylor fight in the charts.

Mister Gaga

I can't wait :giveup: 2016 will be so good :giveup:

KP4, LG4, TS6, Brit9, R8, Ari3, probably Bey6, Adele3, Lorde2, Lana3 :giveup:

InsideOutright

So glad to hear this. Now, Gaga hopefully won't have to rush too much and she'll have all the glory when LG5 releases.

I can see it now. Her lead single ends up being released just after Adele's big comeback single and it's totally overshadowed. Radio stations won't play it as much (unless she pulls some payola or cake stunt again) because of Adele (and maybe a new Gaga single, hopefully) being much more successful and because "Katy's not the It Girl anymore". I pray that this happens as karma for the ARTPOP vs PRISM mess. Katy's ARTPOP era has to arrive someday. :pray:

Is Katy even eligible for the 2016 Grammys or is TIHWD too old now? If so, this will be the first year she's not nominated.

Gaga Monster

Gaga better release the album in Febuary 2016. Lead single hopefully October 2015:wao:

GGD Presidential Elections

SlaeUrAnus

She's going head to head against Taylor

ZXLRI2G.gif

All I need is Gaga to hurry the **** up and release before Q4 or else is going to be a mess again

ZXLRI2G.gif

She would not dare go ahead against Taylor.

Taylor will destroy her. 

In my messy era.

Lona Delery

I can't wait :giveup: 2016 will be so good :giveup:

KP4, LG4, TS6, Brit9, R8, Ari3, probably Bey6, Adele3, Lorde2, Lana3 :giveup:

Lana already comes in September

Adele is also strongly rumoured for late 15

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Riot Poof

I pray that Gaga will be able to release her album with little competition. :pray:

I pray that Katy and Taylor will have to duke it out, and that the resulting stan war would be bloody and messy. :pray:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived