Ariana Grande debuts teaser for new perfume - Ari

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

does it smell like Americans ?

:hunty:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

darkchylde

The bottle is cute! I hope she doesn't lick any un-paid donuts near the release date though ,)

Haroon

The song in the background sounds more suited towards a Meghan Trainor fragrance than Ariana, but I guess we have to wait for more details about the fragrance :laughga: I like the shape of the bottle though, it looks like one of those things you want to touch because the texture looks cool, the spikeyness :giveup: 

I wonder if it smells like donuts 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Probglum

"It smells...like a dream". Wow, what a creative way to explain the smell of a fragrance (not)

its probably going to smell like another typical bubblegum cotton candy fragrance a la Britney, Taylor, Selena, Nicki, Katy, etc. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

PartySick

I wonder if it smells like donuts 

does it smell like Americans ?

:hunty:

I was gonna post something like this :fthis: :lmao: 

I do want to know what it smells like, though :yes: 

💚

Tropico

She's really developing her brand as the cute, super girly, slightly vintage stereotypical pop girl. If she keeps this up, there'll be a strong association with femininity and Ariana like there is Queen-ness with BeyoncÊ. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

SychosSoChic

"Why smell American when you could smell like a Grande sized Donut? Buy Ari, to lick the icing off of life."

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

"It smells...like a dream". Wow, what a creative way to explain the smell of a fragrance (not)

its probably going to smell like another typical bubblegum cotton candy fragrance a la Britney, Taylor, Selena, Nicki, Katy, etc. 

every perfume ad is cheesy :lmao: It is impossible to describe a smell but they could choose less cringeworthy words and visuals.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mitch XCX

im so sick of celebrities just bringing out fragrances that have nothing to do with them as an artist, and that all just smell the same. gaga was the only artist to put any thought into the fragrance (with fame, eau de gaga not so much)

monsterdreams

#BeYou....sorry but girl....

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Tumblr

So Ariana comes out with ARI

and Rihanna comes out with RIRI

14s55w.jpg

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Archived