but all of the flamebait posts will be

rep.gif

Why did Katy said? i don't remember.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Why did Katy said? i don't remember.

roar wasnt nominated for anything and she tweeted something like:" im fine with 400 million views or somehting like that 

darkchylde

I agree with her, but she does sound pressed. I mean, yes, Anaconda was iconic, but it was Anaconda after all.

DiscoHeaven23

Honestly, what happened to Nicki Minaj? She used to be so humble and down to earth. Now she's always running her mouth like she's God's gift to earth and when she doesn't get what she wants there's a tantrum. It's a major turn off. Watch yourself Nicki, the GP can turn on you quick. 

OBEY

roar wasnt nominated for anything and she tweeted something like:" im fine with 400 million views or somehting like that 

Slay Katy :rip:  Now she's at 1 billion (or soon to be)

Didn't Dark Horse was nominated instead though?

Yanko

Slay Katy :rip:  Now she's at 1 billion (or soon to be)

Didn't Dark Horse was nominated instead though?

both are over 1 b views

and yes dark horse was nominated 

degenerate

She also was a bit disappointed that Feeling Myself wasn't nominated...

:lmao:

Not her starting off thanking MTV, then progressing to some passive aggressive "Did it miss the deadline?", then having a full-on meltdown 30 minutes later.

Yanko

:lmao:

Not her starting off thanking MTV, then progressing to some passive aggressive "Did it miss the deadline?", then having a full-on meltdown 30 minutes later.

ikr the build up :giveup: 

Vernier

KkVwQeR.png

its just a moon man :skull: 

Not to be shady, but did she really expect MTV to acknowledge ha? Talk about overreaching :deadbanana: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Whispering

Cultural impact? Eh, fine. Quality? Any distinguishable artistry? I don't think so.

I agree. People wanted to see her shake her ass and then talk about how big it was or how tacky the video was. That didn't make it an artistic video or groundbreaking. 

The video and song were pretty much attention getting first and foremost. It served its purpose (and I don't think there is anything wrong with), but I can see where they didn't feel it was award worthy. 

Yanko

1fr0wUS.jpg

Hidden Content

edit :sorry i should be quoting people like you who are obviously trying to start **** 

move along 

It's a good point. Anaconda did have a huge impact compared to the other videos nominated. Feeling Myself probably wasn't nominated cause it was released on Tidal and never came to YouTube/VEVO. 

Mister Gaga

She's right tho...

Alright by Kendrick Lamar is nominated for VOTY. I've never watched that video. Everyone was talking about Anaconda. And don't tell me it was very 'hard' because Wrecking Ball won VOTY last year.

THEY DON'T DESERVE YOU, STAY HAPPY NICKI, QUEEN OF RAP :queenga:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived