make me 

i have to correct everyone so the wrong information wont spread

OprahTalking.gif

it's tireless, thankless work.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

If she really had problems with the arrival, then there's nothing she could have done :shrug:

Maybe they're not telling the truth because of the refunds tbh.

Haroon

Well in the grand scheme of things I don't think it's as big of a deal as it's being made out to be :sweat: It's unfortunate what happened but she did what she could to rectify it when she did arrive it seems :yes: What she can do is try to grab an earlier flight next time if her schedule allows for it, to give extra time in case of random issues :shrug: 

That being said, I'm glad I saw her at her tour instead of Wireless because I would've been really annoyed :dies: Thankfully it was just at a festival though so there were other artists that the goers were able to enjoy. If this happened at an arena or stadium then there'd be much bigger problems because people would be there solely for her and nothing else whatsoever :omg: 

Okay, well still - she was late for a show and she ****ed up. But take it in the grand scheme of things

V Festival 2012 - she cancelled a few days before the festival for unknown reasons

Big Weekend 2012 - She was late and performed a half hearted set.

T in the Park Festival 2012 - 40 minutes late for her performance

Wireless 2015 late - missed gig.

Taking all of that into consideration, thats every festival in the UK since Pink Friday she's had issues with. You cannot take every event exclusively, she keeps doing this to UK fans - and when tickets cost £80 a go you'd expect their to be backlash, "I was late" doesn't cut it. 

Heck just to show, Rudimental had 'travel issues' to make their gig at big weekend in 2014 (I believe)... so what did they do? They hired a helicopter out of their own funds to make the gig. It's non excusable and she should arrange a UK gig to say sorry very soon!

Those defending this are the type of stans that can't see when their fave does wrong, if Gaga did this to you would you be okay because ..."she's late it's fine". Nah you turn up to your job two hours late and blame it on 'travel issues'.. ain't gonna cut it. She arrived in the UK 3 hours before her show that clearly shows recklessnes, touching down in the UK just before your show and taking the M1 there? :saladga:

Looking at her track record, reckon all UK festivals will shy away from her now. Her fault.

Well **** happens but next time she really shouldn't book a flight into a country where she's supposed to perform where she is set to arrive just hours before the event

Redstreak

not for me 

you remind me of me when I enter a thread about Taylor :poordat:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

LoveandMagic

That sucks. Maybe she can make a surprise appearance at another venue to make it up to the fans?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Whispering

She needs a new team, one that will schedule her to arrive in the early morning or late at night before an event of this nature. Nicki has been at this long enough to know that arriving the afternoon of an event of this nature could be problematic. 

Air travel has become more and more unreliable, so you have to plan for possible problems. If it was a solo show, it wouldn't have been that big of an issue, as it could have just started an hour late. When an artist is playing during a specific hour, they have to preplan better. This could have been avoided, by not cutting it so close in the first place. 

monsterdreams

Even with travel issues, I still think people deserve their money back 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

inuborg

@Yanko fighting the good fight against ignorance, I know your struggle! lol

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Yanko

@Yanko fighting the good fight against ignorance, I know your struggle! lol

fljwj1taewbvttm3qbsp.gif

like she had some travel issues like get over it

Yanko

Those defending this are the type of stans that can't see when their fave does wrong, if Gaga did this to you would you be okay because ..."she's late it's fine". Nah you turn up to your job two hours late and blame it on 'travel issues'.. ain't gonna cut it. She arrived in the UK 3 hours before her show that clearly shows recklessnes, touching down in the UK just before your show and taking the M1 there? :saladga:

Looking at her track record, reckon all UK festivals will shy away from her now. Her fault.

im sorry but every time she ****s up ill be the first one who drags her

"She arrived in the UK 3 hours before her show that clearly shows recklessnes"

im sorry but did you even read the article you posted? this is false, she got stuck in the traffic and she arrived at 9 pm or something 

:saladga: it was a travle issue she could have done nothing more 

/thread 

inuborg

fljwj1taewbvttm3qbsp.gif

like she had some travel issues like get over it

I mean do they realize, Nicki has been working her ass off these past few months right? Between a tour, music videos and filming a movie, she has a pretty tight schedule, and they're will be some close calls. Unfortunately this time everything did workout. People sometimes have to cancel, and we as non famous people can't totally understand their plights 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived