Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor tweets about Gaga's Love Spell On Her, Gaga responds

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Computer

From 29 weeks ago? That's a bit of a far way back to remember an instagram post :laughga: Interesting connection though..

I remember some of the discussion about it, Madonna had just leaked and some were guessing that maybe Gaga was talking about her...

Yeah it definitely stuck with me. :green: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

I remember some of the discussion about it, Madonna had just leaked and some were guessing that maybe Gaga was talking about her...

Yeah it definitely stuck with me. :green: 

Ah, okay, that's... vaguely familiar. I'd be more likely to tie it to an AHS thing over an album hint, personally, since it doesn't seem to jive with what she's been saying and experiencing throughout the C2C era personally. 

Off topic, hope you're not getting drunk again tonight. Your liver needs a reprieve. 
:proud:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Computer

Ah, okay, that's... vaguely familiar. I'd be more likely to tie it to an AHS thing over an album hint, personally, since it doesn't seem to jive with what she's been saying and experiencing throughout the C2C era personally. 
Off topic, hope you're not getting drunk again tonight. Your liver needs a reprieve. 
:proud:

lmao I'm NOT.        Yes it does and it is getting a reprieve.  :smh: 

And I really hope you're right.  I actually don't think I want a witchcraft themed album, at all.  

calmar

And I really hope you're right.  I actually don't think I want a witchcraft themed album, at all.  

I don't know if the album would have a witchcraft theme, but I think the extent it would occur was one song and then maybe a line or two in 2 or 3 other songs on the album. It could be a very oblique reference to the song 'I Put a Spell on You', the '56 Jay Hawkins song, and if she keeps mentioning it then it would tie into something about rock influences on the upcoming album or something, I don't know.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Computer

I don't know if the album would have a witchcraft theme, but I think the extent it would occur was one song and then maybe a line or two in 2 or 3 other songs on the album. It could be a very oblique reference to the song 'I Put a Spell on You', the '56 Jay Hawkins song, and if she keeps mentioning it then it would tie into something about rock influences on the upcoming album or something, I don't know.  

OK that seems more likely.  I could handle that and would like that actually.  She tweeted what turned out to be Applause lyrics I believe, so, it's definitely possible that she does this.

calmar

OK that seems more likely.  I could handle that and would like that actually.  She tweeted what turned out to be Applause lyrics I believe, so, it's definitely possible that she does this.

Of course it's Gaga we're talking about so who knows exactly what she's referring to. In reference to TS, again, I think she just started playing along with Taylor's original metaphor. It's too much speculation to think "Gaga and taylor are collaborating on an old-time rock song" or something. :smh: Although knowing some members here... 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

barcodemonster

If Bobbys smart he will use this opportunity to get in touch with Taylor to have Gaga be a special guest during one of her shows. The appearance would make some waves in the media and definitely online 

scan my barcode

Archived