Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

First Official Look At Psylocke, Apocalypse & Magneto In X-Men: Apocalypse

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

I'm not an avid comic book reader, but I feel like the look of Apocalypse is a let down.  At least Storm looks amazing.  And Psylocke.

storm is a let down for me. and psylocke. their costumes are so party city.

you're really handsome btw wow

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

storm and psyloche look amazing. 

Is that Apocalypse?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

DeleteMyAccount

storm is a let down for me. and psylocke. their costumes are so party city.

you're really handsome btw wow

I've constantly heard and read how fans wanted to see Storm with her iconic mohawk.  I like it; however, I've always liked Storm's look in the movies.  

And thank you. You're very kind. :hug:

Gianni Versace

I've constantly heard and read how fans wanted to see Storm with her iconic mohawk.  I like it; however, I've always liked Storm's look in the movies.  

And thank you. You're very kind. :hug:

I just wish they'd quit making her so pale when she's supposed to be kenyan. I LOVE the mohawk punk look but it could've been executed better. the costume looks a little cheap. It would be great if the could find a more androgynous looking actress.

no problem. :)

TimisaMonster

Apocalypse looks like Mr. Freeze had s-x with Nightcrawler and had a baby :awkney:

Everyone else looks good tho

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DeleteMyAccount

I just wish they'd quit making her so pale when she's supposed to be kenyan. I LOVE the mohawk punk look but it could've been executed better. the costume looks a little cheap. It would be great if the could find a more androgynous looking actress.

no problem. :)

Yea I usually hear that too; Storm not being dark skinned.  I think Lupita Nyong'o was once in the running for the role.  She's Keyan I believe.  But whatever, I just hope the writers give the characters a good script to work with.

Archived