Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"She created the world we live in," Diplo says about Madonna

Jjang

Featured Posts

Jjang

I'd love if she sat down with Kanye West and produced an entire album with him. *Fingers crossed*.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

I'd love if she sat down with Kanye West and produced an entire album with him. *Fingers crossed*.

As long as she doesn't come up with names like Illuminatti lol. I would like it to be dark but s-xual in a ballad since like this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3tOip4Xw3g   

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

androiduser

I guess you can't back that up with evidence... too bad.

she said she could never sing Vogue and Like a Virgin again in the Oprah interview in 1998 (1999?), she said she wouldn't be making pop music when she's 50 in the VH1 interview with Rupert Everett in 1998, and she denied the latter quote in the backstage interview of her Hard Candy promo gig in NY.

and to quote her --- "Look it up"

Shaney

The world we live in was created 4.54 Billion years ago.

:laughga:

Diplo low-key shading tho.. living for it

she said she could never sing Vogue and Like a Virgin again in the Oprah interview in 1998 (1999?), she said she wouldn't be making pop music when she's 50 in the VH1 interview with Rupert Everett in 1998, and she denied the latter quote in the backstage interview of her Hard Candy promo gig in NY.

1998 Madonna had just become a mother and found religion. But after her breakup with Guy she got back into the same pissed off adolescent rebellion mode that she did after breaking up with Sean Penn.  Only problem is, at 50 it put her out of step with her core fanbase. It seemed odd after her Mrs. Guy Ritchie classy English lady phase.

barcodemonster

So when I pray at night that my dad will get released from prison I'm actually praying to madonna, the creater or the world? 

scan my barcode

Jjang

She still holds the same opinion about Like a Virgin - that is why she continuously reinvents the song on her tours. She is obligated to sing that song. Imagine attending a Gaga pop concert without having her singing songs like Bad Romance or Poker Face, her label would just not approve of that.

She said she can't picture herself making pop music at the age of 50. However, she never mentioned anything about being morally opposed to the idea of doing so. Times change and so do people, you can't simply hold something she said decades ago against her, she had different plans for the future back then and as naturally unexpected life is they changed. I agree with Craig's post for that manner. On the other hand, people saying that she's too old for pop triggered her to create more pop music, thats how Madonna has always been - she feeds off proving people wrong and challenging their morals and mindsets. Just let her be, as others already mentioned here ; Rebel Heart has a handful amount of mature, laid back songs, at least 10 actually. Bitch I'm Madonna is in no way, shape or form a representation of the album's soundscape.

dlioncourt91

He meant the pop world, not the actual world.

People can not get that from this quote, honestly? :saladga:

Yanko

He meant the pop world, not the actual world.

People can not get that from this quote, honestly? :saladga:

ikr 

Archived