💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga's Career in 5 ½ Minutes (Gaga RT'd!!)

Stephen

Featured Posts

PicklePower

Wait you're cute :nick: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

i just finished watching your ARTPOP documentary. now i'm literally speechless. gonna continue watching the videos for the previous eras too :worship:

on topic: same goes for the video in the op :pole:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

That was actually an amazing video :applause: Usually I hate those fan type things but this was great.

GagaSkeletonWay

Congratulations cause it's amazing! I think it truly reflects Gaga's career and in very professional way, which is something I love :flirt:

Dunk96

That was unbelievable! Fantastic job. And you're s-xy af omg. Your voice is so just unf. :green:

If I were single I'd want to tap dat jk jk. :creepflop:

Ronk

Great video.  Most importantly, it serves as an introduction to your documentaries on each of Gaga's eras.   Those documentaries are important works that will educate many and will stand the test of time.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ARTPOPdidntflop

Don't understand why GGD always want to post the video on their own even if there is already a YouTube link... just want success on their page I see.... Anyway people needs to watch it on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBKDi5ZX2mY

Ikr? They never give the actual youtube video views....

who runs that page anyway

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Desperado

Don't understand why GGD always want to post the video on their own even if there is already a YouTube link... just want success on their page I see.... Anyway people needs to watch it on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBKDi5ZX2mY

its not even that different to post the youtube link instead of uploading the video to facebook 

TiphEret

so good! 

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Ferrer Zorola

I'M CRYING
AND THIS TIME IS NOT BECAUSE OF LAUGHTER
THANK YOU <3

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived