Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you worried of negative criticism on Gaga's acting skill?

Bradley

Are you worried of negative criticism on Gaga's acting performance?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Are you worried of negative criticism on Gaga's acting performance?

• No, she will slay for sure.
    • Yes, I've been hiding this anxiety for months

Featured Posts

Yanko

WHO, meaning which person or persons, was at fault for the trashy third and fourth season. Who had the "heavy responsibility" of trashy season three and four? Who made those seasons TRASH? 

ryan and bad acting from some of them, mostly ryan

jessica and few others kept the season together 

oh for ****s sake i didnt say the WHOLE show depends on gaga

but she DOES have the responsibility 

:saladga:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

ryan and bad acting from some of them, mostly ryan

jessica and few others kept the season together 

oh for ****s sake i didnt say the WHOLE show depends on gaga

but she DOES have the responsibility 

So, if this season is bad for you, it will be mostly Ryan's fault, and the fault of several (not one) of the experienced actors...just like it was in the last two seasons. That's exactly what I said in my first comment.

Gaga has responsibility to do the best she can do, with limited experience, but the brunt of the responsibility will start with Ryan, the other writers, the production team and then to the experienced actors, some of which are returning for another season. 

Hopefully Ryan and the other writers will step it up this season. There is now a fifty-fifty chance of it being TRASH. :shrug:

Mister Gaga

I'm a little worried tbh :ohno:

I know she'll do her best, but she's not an actress by nature; i've never doubted on her vocal skills or live performances because i know she's the best at what she does. But Gaga sis you better work b---h

blacklistedd

I think American Horror Story is kind of ****ty anyway so whether or not this season/her performance is given good reception if not critically than at least with the public I don't care either way. I just think its cool she even got on. Thing is people are always going to be negative about her before anything else so you can't really trip too much.

Allan

Yup I bet her role will be a parody of herself once more.

This is what I'm afraid of, I hope it's not :ohno:

Riot Poof

Gaga's at risk of being a scapegoat or even ****ing things up herself.

I'm worried, but that worry is like... minimal. AHS is just another side project to me.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Vernier

I'm expecting a backlash just on the basis of her being a pop star. But we'll see :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Puddin

Gaga seems like the person to do great at everything because she dedicates herself to it

Pity Party

I'm sure the majority of the world will be content with her performance. This fanbase however, will nit pick and list all the ways she messed up for months and months to come. I look forward to it. 

Tokyo Rose

Not worried at all. She's used to being in front of the camera, and if it's a character she resonates with on some level I'm sure she'll do great.

TimisaMonster

No...with what we've seen so far...Gag takes her roles seriously... Even if they're a small part. 

So seeing she'll have a lasting character role in the season...I'm sure she'll deliver and surprise people once again like she did during the Oscars...sometimes negative expectations are good since she could be amazing and once again make people eat their words :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TEANUS

I'm not too worried. You know Gaga is a perfectionist so she's gonna wanna redo her parts over and over again until it's perfect

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ARTPOPdidntflop

Lmao she'll be fine, 

Y'all need to calm down. She has acting experience under her belt and her cast has full confidence in her

If anyone has anxiety it's this fanbase, I bet you're more worried than Gaga is :hor:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Economy

As usual the poll has only 2 extremes on the spectrum to choose from :rip:

im somewhere in between tbh. Not super worried about it but its come to my mind a few times

Archived