💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (Official Video)

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

I love this video so much :smh:

I loved it but I HATE being scared and those last few seconds bye :wtf:

:lmao: I laughed out loud at this thinking about the 'horror noise' getting louder at the end, thank you so much :toofunny:

Psychedelic

This video is amazing, a masterpiece in her career... whoever thinks otherwise is just bitter!

Illuminati

i personally rarely found Rihannas material interesting but this video is truly a good one. And for those saying she's clearly desperate.. :excuseu: where were you on Bitch Im Madonna mv release 

Rudz Xinc

some of you acted like you've just seen boobs on music video for the very first time

aren't you a Gaga fans? calling other artist desperate for making this kind of music video is like saying that  about yo fave

this is basically what Gaga would do, shocking yet artistic

Look at those clowns

Emvee

I felt a little bored by the end of the MV. lol

Which is ok, little rih stans... I have felt that way by the end of a Gaga MV TOO. 

Eros92

I loved it. It's a video that matches it song perfect. Like when I listened to the song I honestly pictured something along these lines. Hell it coulda been just her at a club partying and **** but it had a well thought out and coherent plot. It was perfect.

blacklistedd

The song is dope, I love Rihanna, but this video is ****ing wack. It so like......pointless. Like its 7 minutes and it has a painfully obvious plot but its like executed so corny and then the murder? Its like. I know the story behind it, I get what shes doing with it and how it matches the song or whatever I guess but I don't dig this. I feel like a lot of people are just creaming at the fact that shes smoking weed, wears high fashion, and kills a white chick. Big deal. This little video is as bloated as Lana Del Rey's Tropico "film".

FrankGutz

i didn't like it, i hate both video & song :noparty::noparty: i feel like a loser cuz everybody loves it

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Davidsonary

I don't see what's the big fuss over seeing her boobs in the video. If it's a male artist showing his nipples y'all would be okay with it, no? :confused:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Lana Del Shade

Why did Lana posted about it? She usually dont get the actual pop thing...

AIex

Remind me to always pay Rihanna back when I potentially get loans from her in the future.

RAMROD

Why did Lana posted about it? She usually dont get the actual pop thing...

Perhaps because the contents are pretty much her vibe.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived