💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (Official Video)

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

MrFameKills

Loved it! Queen of homicide 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of your comments... you no taste b---hes :wtf:

If Gaga released this exact video you would all praise it yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Gaga and Rihsus now the queen of music videos :legend:

JazzGa

I loved the part where they threw snacks from the gas station into the trunk like "here b---h be fed"  :lmao: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Bleachella

BEST Pop video released in recent years imo. It was stunning. Really up there for VOTY at the VMAs with BB and Elastic Heart

Every second of it just captivated me. There were no dull scenes, it was amazing. 

Haroon

Wow I didn't expect that accountant twist at the end, that was interesting :laughga: I actually LOVED this video so much, it was like a somewhat messy version of Spring Breakers (not like that wasn't messy enough :dies: ). Intriguing narrative and good shots and not boring in the slightest either, so I'm very happy with this video :party: 

Pierre

Timeless. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

TailoredGuilts

BEST Pop video released in recent years imo. It was stunning. Really up there for VOTY at the VMAs with BB and Elastic Heart

Every second of it just captivated me. There were no dull scenes, it was amazing. 

What is BB? I wanna watch it!

TailoredGuilts

nvm.... Bad blood! I just remembered lol

Yes. Rihanna managed to make Youtube censore videos from Vevo again. Even Nicky couldnt. :what:

You may think that this is good. Wait until Gaga or other artist you like release a hot video and you need to log in to see it. Seriously, if your video is too much for Youtube dont put it there.

Allan

It was so good! :omg:

Didn't expect it to be THAT explicit though, but it's still amazing nonetheless :applause:

Sister

The video is great and has already helped the song for me!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Pure Adrenaline

omg I'm complete this vid was everything :legend:

and not dem using the actor who played Hannibal yassss that was everything :lmao:

Rihsus comes back harddddd :legend: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived