šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (Official Video)

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Bad assery served. Weaves snatched. BBHMM

Let'emĀ have it Riri! Ā 

Tell them haters buh bye...

giphy.gif

Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

teenagechrist

I don't get the hype for this video. I'm not even shocked, I think the video is kinda overrated.

feeling so hot tamale

Yanko

I personally thought it was gross. I didn't care for the torture bits, it reminds me those awful parts of shows like GoTĀ andĀ horror moviesĀ where the female charactersĀ get tortured forĀ very little reason other than cheapĀ titillation. Her beef was with Mads' character, why not showcase him instead of this woman? Plus it made the last couple of scenes underwhelming (other than her looking ~cool ~with the blood on her I suppose).Ā 

she kidnapped his (b---hes) wife and she was asking for money but that guy was like **** her ill have multiple women now, so rihanna is like wtf and kills him (becomes "friends" with that woman) and gets her moneyĀ 

Ā 

Travis

Um I don't really know how to feel. I'm sure this will at least bringĀ her back some attention but it's really horrible. In fact the stuff they do is just plain disgusting. I really can never tell if Rihanna is a good person or not when I see that she does stuff like this.

It's acting... in a music video.Ā 

--

I love the video! I think it's exactly what Rihanna needs to bring the focus back her during this so called R8 "era." I'm ready for the album!

This is just disgusting. And it's already age restricted. What was she thinking? I don't like it at all.Ā :eww:

NewUsername

Slay! Good move to make the video very good after the unfortunate flops this era

chris777

I knew it would get age restricted. I mean, there are tetas, just that would be enough reason.
I was watching it again and only Rihanna could do this. No other pop girls would have the guts to put this out.

The video is so damn evil and good.Ā :gaycat:

Archived