💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga's Original ARTPOP concept surfaces?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

soooooooooooooooooo fake

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

blacklistedd

uh

the original concept was the decay of the blond popstar

princess die...etc

Was it really though?

antpats2

I love how its literally a typed up list with no sources provided, using nothing but already known song titles. 

Fun fact : Partynauseous was made for ARTPOP, but only when it was a solo song. When Kendrick joined Gaga for the song, it was for HIS album. After that it was shelved and specifically remade for the artRAVE. 

Oh, and Poison stems from a fanmade instrumental 'leak' in 2012. 

100% false 

And Stache was never intended for ARTPOP. They did it for fun :toofunny: 

nikola

lol what the **** is this made up ****.....at least u tried.....

:bye::bye::bye:

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Battle 4 Ur Life

this is so very fake

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

blacklistedd

Fun fact : Partynauseous was made for ARTPOP, but only when it was a solo song. When Kendrick joined Gaga for the song, it was for HIS album. After that it was shelved and specifically remade for the artRAVE. 

Actually it was a song made for ARTPOP but she hooked up with kendrick (musically I mean) and he did a verse for it. Then she collaborated with him on b---h don't kill my vibe which was intended for his record. neither made the cut.

antpats2

Actually it was a song made for ARTPOP but she hooked up with kendrick (musically I mean) and he did a verse for it. Then she collaborated with him on b---h don't kill my vibe which was intended for his record. neither made the cut.

if you check Gaga's tweets, youll see that it was originally for ARTPOP (the SOLO version) and THEN when they collaborated it was made for his upcoming album. Then Gaga put it aside for "another project" (artRAVE) as stated in her open letter 

AIex

After Kendrick was added, it was gonna be the lead single of his album, obviously. But yes, the rest is true.

blacklistedd

if you check Gaga's tweets, youll see that it was originally for ARTPOP (the SOLO version) and THEN when they collaborated it was made for his upcoming album. Then Gaga put it aside for "another project" (artRAVE) as stated in her open letter 

That doesn't make any sense though because the song with his verse is very clearly gaga dominant both in the fact that she sings the most on the track and the production was in no way congruent with his album.

Iwontell

Monsters are tough...always inventing track lists, putting words in Gaga's mouth, coming up with delusional expectations...

latrice-thats-not-cute.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived