Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you react if Gaga announces rock album?

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

How would you react if Gaga announces LG5 to be a rock album, or at least mostly a rock album?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I'd force myself to not be overly excited. Her musical descriptions of her own work have often been misleading and my idea of a "rock album" might not at all be what she had in mind and I'd hate to be disappointed because of my expectations (again).

Benji

I wouldn't care.

I don't mind what the genre is, as long as she does it well

darkchylde

I would cry tears of joy. I'd love to see her with a wild bob weave, shattered jeans and loosy unbotoned shirts, singing strong lyrics in amazing and weird pitches.

I mean, after Stuck On F*cking You and Heavy Metal Lover we know she CAN do it and she can do it WELL.

Tropico

KING of controversy, Enigma, coming for ANOTHER hit thread. :legend: 

OT: Rock is diverse. My reaction would depend on the type of rock. If it's like Metal, I'd be disappointed.  Soft Rock or alt rock? That could be nice. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

androiduser

my biggest concern is that Gaga is a rock fan not a rock artist.... Yes, she can do some nice rock performances, but I still feel they are more of an imitation of rock, than anything else.

Whispering

I would be happy that she is following her vision and artistry, wherever that leads her! 

Christina

I would cry tears of joy. I'd love to see her with a wild bob weave, shattered jeans and loosy unbotoned shirts, singing strong lyrics in amazing and weird pitches.

I mean, after Stuck On F*cking You and Heavy Metal Lover we know she CAN do it and she can do it WELL.

Couldn't agree with you more :legend:

My mom says I'm cool

Quark

When is Katy releasing?

Whatever Katy releases would probably not be as interesting as Gaga's rock album. 

Archived