💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Remember this rumored ARTPOP cover?

Carmex

Featured Posts

Highway10

I can't remember anyone legit believing the 2nd..... But I remember the first one lol, and I think it was shortly after the Vogue photoshoot that someone found the actual photo and it was from some old photoshoot for Vogue or something like that.

I wouldn't have mind if the second photo was actual cover its just pretty :flutter: 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highway10

tumblr_inline_msrpirIYhP1qz4rgp.jpg

who else remembers this? it was probably her early idea of the ARTPOP cover

Tokyo Rose

I remember this being rumored to be an early concept for the album cover.

Lady_Gaga_pop_orgasm.jpg

A literal pop orgasm. THIS would have been a ballsy move.

The colors are off though. All of her album covers have a "crispness" to them, even BTW and ARTPOP

I'm hapyy with the cover that we got, I just wish she had the seashell girl weave instead

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

blacklistedd

81uuWvXlNuL._SL1500_.jpg

:giveup: WHY GAGS??? WHY??

EXACTLY. THIS WAS A PERFECT ALBUM COVER. WHY DID SHE NOT CHOOSE THIS IMAGE OR ANY OF THE NUMEROUS PROMO SHOTS.

/composure regained.

blacklistedd

I can't remember anyone legit believing the 2nd..... But I remember the first one lol, and I think it was shortly after the Vogue photoshoot that someone found the actual photo and it was from some old photoshoot for Vogue or something like that.

Actually she addressed that first image herself on that littlemonsters website back then. She said she used it as inspiration and at the time wanted the cover to evoke the spirit of that photo. I don't remember what the original photo was called or who it was of/by but she did say.

Hm. I would assume that it's the untagged version of the album cover. 

359h5kk.jpg

Actually she addressed that first image herself on that littlemonsters website back then. She said she used it as inspiration and at the time wanted the cover to evoke the spirit of that photo. I don't remember what the original photo was called or who it was of/by but she did say.

Well I don't remember that, probably because I never really kept up with LittleMonsters.com, even when she was frequently posting on it back in 2012.

But I do remember the actual photo(s) from that photoshoot being spread around Tumblr shorty after this picture was posted and fans were speculating about it.

I wouldn't have mind if the second photo was actual cover its just pretty :flutter: 

It's pretty but it looks weird. Probably because her face was photoshopped into someone else's body. But, I wouldn't have minded it as the cover either because it's much more simple.

I legit never saw this. When was this? I should have been a #TwitterMonster instead of a Tumblr Monster back when I actually kept up with Gaga's every move.

blacklistedd

Well I don't remember that, probably because I never really kept up with LittleMonsters.com, even when she was frequently posting on it back in 2012.

But I do remember the actual photo(s) from that photoshoot being spread around Tumblr shorty after this picture was posted and fans were speculating about it.

I don't think I ever went on it either, but I was made aware of her posts because of gagadaily

TimisaMonster

This would've been another BTW cover fiasco if not worse...the font is boring and the pic is really bad...you can't even see the girls face (BTW it's not Gaga)

The one Gaga gave us was beyond my expectations and I truly feel is her best cover to date...it has so much meaning, color, texture, and gives the right vibe for the album! :applause:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheFame Monster

That cover isn't iconic like the real ARTPOP cover and the rest of Gagas albums. 

Can we take a moment to remember that Gaga posted this picture of the booklet on instagram, and then deleted it shortly 

zogv94.jpg

:giveup:

Archived