Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'll Never Understand The Hate For Fashion Of His Love

Doogi

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

FOHL is a bop I love that song. The others have their different opinions but it's a cute song 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

Fernando's remix should have been the original version, it's much better 

IA so much. The Garibay remix version makes it sound less cheesy. I think when you have sweet, 80s-esque throwback lyrics like that you have to put some edge in there somewhere. 

SEANGT

oh my god why have I never heard this earthquake demo this is awesome. FOHL is one of my favorite songs from BTW though! I didn't know it got hate. lol. 

BillieGOAT

It's tragically produced, the chorus is flat and recycling the Earthquake demo was low-key lazy

HausofGabo

I really like it, the Fernando Garibay Remix tho, way more intense. 

blacklistedd

It's tragically produced, the chorus is flat and recycling the Earthquake demo was low-key lazy

the earthquake demo is my favorite unreleased gaga track aside from changing skies.

stop.

blacklistedd

Fernando's remix should have been the original version, it's much better 

I need to listen to it again because the fanbase always preferred the remix and I could never understand why. it sounded so dull imo.

Just listened to it, it literally sounds like Born This Way at times but like slowed down with different synths. I just don't like it at all.

Electric Venus

right?? it's such a cute bop. not revolutionary or anything but gaga's definitely released way worse songs that it

ezrajones

this fanbase is full of delusionals, cluelesses and psychos. disrespect to Queen her best songs is to be expected! 

Gaga

Psychedelic

I wouldn't say I hate it but it's one of the only 2 songs I don't like from Gaga ever, the other being Donatella!

giskardsb

Its a little too Whitney for me.

and yes, Fernando's remix is MUCH better.

Archived