💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shaggy : I'm a lesbian , homophobia in Jamaica is propaganda

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Enhsa

The interviewer asked Shaggy if the Lesbian, Gay, Bis-xual and Transgender (LGBT) community was making any progress in Jamaica, and he replied: "Sweetheart, let me tell you something, you are talking to the number-one lesbian. Ain't nobody love more women than me, and I am Jamaican so I represent for all the lesbians right there. There has been a movement; I am leading the movement for lesbians," he told the interviewer.

The artiste also made an attempt to clear up misconceptions about Jamaica's approach to homos-xuality.

"There are a lot of gays I see in Jamaica who are openly affectionate. You see, Jamaica has a stigma where people feel like we are the greatest gay bashers in the world; that is not the case. I live in Kingston, and there are a lot of gay people in Jamaica, and nobody is walking around killing gays. If you look at the statistics, there has not been any killing of gays in Jamaica. The only killings you hear is gay-on-gay crime, which is crime of passion. So don't listen to the propaganda and be misled ... have you been to Jamaica? You should visit," Shaggy said.

6:50

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Koreku

Representing for lesbians :rip: 

well, at least he cleared up the supposed stigma about jamaica being anti-gay. :hor:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

RegiRey

So he identifies as a woman in a mans body who is a lesbian?:proud:

just kidding

really cool, very interesting

Blue Jeans

Caitlyn Jenner? :awkney:

Except Caitly Jenner is a woman :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

SEVDALIZA

"I represent for all the lesbians right there"

So unnecessary ://

Other than that, I'm glad the anti-gay violence is (supposedly) nothing but a rumor. 

operating from another world

SKANK

The last video is particularly strange and awful. A man wearing lipstick caused "literally hundreds" of people to gather and chant. If the police were not there he undoubtedly would have been lynched by the ignorant, uneducated, disgusting mob. 

Shaggy is an idiot. 

Queer Jamaica's have a hard fight ahead of them for social acceptance and civil rights. 

Tumblr

Caitlyn Jenner? :awkney:

Ridiculously transphobic comment, but get that controversy

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Blue Jeans

technically not.... Born male :awkney:

"technically not" ? What kind of ignorant mess :saladga:

she's a female now, even if she was born male.. It doesn't matter she can't be a "male" lesbian, cause she's a female now.. :saladga:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

JbGaga

Ridiculously transphobic comment, but get that controversy

I wasn't even trying to be funny or controversial. It was a serious question stop your ridiculous labeling.

retroglamx

is this really turning into another caitlyn debate? CAITLYN JENNER HA POWER. :green: 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Tumblr

I wasn't even trying to be funny or controversial. It was a serious question stop your ridiculous labeling.

Don't quote me 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Archived