Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Which one of Gaga's album covers would you change?

Which album cover would you change?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Which album cover would you change?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek to Cheek

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

"I think everybody should like everybody"

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

I'll replace the ARTPOP cover with the first promo pic. no words or whatsoever. Same with born this way, I want the gagacycle remix with no words or whatsoever. I think they'll look good physically, especially in Digipak. 

Woolfsmck

"I am a very deeply superficial person"

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck

it's as big of a deal as you make it though 

"I never read, I just look at pictures all the time"

"I never read, I just look at pictures all the time"

well you can do both and still substantiate your care for what's worth it. aesthetics are worthy if they can help any. I agree one shouldn't focus too much on this kind of superficial matters. I don't think that's cool but hey don't make me say **** like "don't filter things to black and white" either. 

Woolfsmck

well you can do both and still substantiate your care for what's worth it. aesthetics are worthy if they can help any. I agree one shouldn't focus too much on this kind of superficial matters. I don't think that's cool but hey don't make me say **** like "don't filter things to black and white" either. 

Ever hear of Andy Warhol?

Woolfsmck

yeah, not really.

my " remarks " are from Andy Warhol.   My point being that Gaga's album cover , like her music , like Andy Warhol's work is art....You don't have to like it but its creation isn't something that can be changed. 

Jeffrey_This_Way

Born This Way.  I remember the night it was revealed and I thought it was some gigantic internets prank.  So bad, IMO.

WhoAskedOpinions

I'd change the C2C standard cover to the Starbucks Edition cover and the deluxe C2C edition to the Starbucks cover but with the newspaper print around it like the standard C2C cover is already.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

shaneybaby

The BTW Special edition is my fav cover by a landslide. id make that the main cover over the bike, though i like the bike too unlike a lot of ppl, but the close up is my fav

• 1 year later...

Archived