question

Which one of Gaga's album covers would you change?

Which album cover would you change?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Which album cover would you change?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek to Cheek

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

I voted for C2C but I was torn between that album and BTW.  BTW deserved a better cover, tbh.   :Jase:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
barcodemonster

ARTPOP is my favorite album cover of all time tbh it's perfect and represents the sound of the album better than most album covers ever

scan my barcode

Sister

I would never want to change someone's artistry!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

SlayMeToVenus

ARTPOP needs to be black, it's too colorful. It doesn't match the other covers. 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Woolfsmck

I would never want to change someone's artistry!

What I'm sayn'

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Stephen

I think I would change the BTW motorcycle. I've grown to like it over the years but it's still kinda dumb :laughga:

I would be good with the Deluxe as the only cover.. or another picture from the photoshoot.

lxdygxga

I wouldn't change any of them, because they were her artistic choices at the time. But, I really did love that promo pic for ARTPOP, and wish it had been used for some form of release.

Am I A Girl

I think that I'm the only one who's not that crazy about the two TFM album covers. :laughga: 

OMG IM SUPER CRAZY OF THE BROWN HAIRED COVER OMG ITS AMAZING :sara:

Kanye West

Born This Way... but then, part of me thinks that the album cover is supposed to be flawed and you are supposed to accept that, as the album itself is about accepting your flaws and embracing yourself. Perhaps I'm looking too much into it.

I would also include this (with the background being changed to grey) as a third cover for The Fame Monster:

299_480n.jpg?1314024774

KANYEWEST.COM

crybrowz

I don't really understand why she used Apollo and Daphne for the ARTPOP cover because she has never really acknowledged that sculpture very much. So I probably would make the ARTPOP cover more of a collage of various artworks as opposed to just two, one of which Gaga rarely ever talks about. Also I would have used the light brown wavy seashell girl hair instead of the blonde one. 

EnigmaMonSTAR

I'd rather change cheek to cheek just because gags doesn't look like her. I like the starbucks cover or this edit I made
tumblr_nqh6tmwayS1tnw5z7o1_540.jpg

Definitely BTW cover, I still can't get over that messy, cheap photoshop edited motorcycle ****...oh god it's all coming back to me rn I6yGuzA.gif

VforVendetta

Mess, who would change ARTPOP cover, it's the best Lady Gaga cover followed by the unique and iconic BTW one.

Archived