💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Is Not Going To Be Singing In AHS: Hotel + More Info Regarding Season

CherryPi3

Featured Posts

Good, Freak Show was awful. Give me something more Asylum.

But this gets said every year, so i'm not expecting much 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want one more scene like the name game in asylum that makes absolutely no sense except for fan service. :toofunny:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

ItsTommyBitch

UGH FINALLY! @ Sarah Paulson being evil this time :giveup: Idc about Evan as long as we see him half naked (or more) again :pole: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD

I am happy with this.

Want to see her acting more than singing right now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeleteMyAccount

I really want to get in AHS but does it include a lot of gore?  What type of "horror" is the show based upon.  Human mutilation and blood is a bit too much for my stomach.  I hope I can push myself to watch this season.

Stephen

I really want to get in AHS but does it include a lot of gore?  What type of "horror" is the show based upon.  Human mutilation and blood is a bit too much for my stomach.  I hope I can push myself to watch this season.

For the most part, it's not too graphic and when it is it happens off screen (i.e. if someone is mutilated we will see the end result briefly but not the actual act of mutilation). Although there have been some few exceptions to this. Tbh, people could describe it to you all day but the best way to get a feel for it is to just watch it. I would recommend you watch the first episode of any season (1 and 3 are my favorites) and just see how you like it. 

Elizabeth

I'm so happy there's not going to be any musical numbers in this one and that's it's going to be pure horror. It's shaping up to be so good based on what's been revealed. :giveup:

I drew the line at Jessica Lange doing that weird lana banana song in Asylum, and the amount of singing in freakshow was just too much, it's not a musical. 

monketsharona

So Gaga will be a good girl :usrs:

I'm excited for this season to be based on horror ! :)

LetsGetHigh

They start filming in three weeks = first week of July. Gaga finishes her tour on August 1. :rip: 

Nicole

So glad she's not singing in it - it would overshadow the whole season, especially because a lot of viewers will be Gaga fans. This season is also sounding more and more like Murder House (horror elements) and I'm absolutely looking forward to it more than ever now. 

Brooke Hoegan

YAAAAAS THANK GOD :woot:

lounge singer role was so predictable it hurts, now I'm really interested in watching the real new side of Gaga

:woohoo:

Archived