news

Gaga Is Not Going To Be Singing In AHS: Hotel + More Info Regarding Season

CherryPi3

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

The title should be more interesting as I'm sure no one cared whether gaga would sing on the show or not. 

No Lily Rabe? No Frances Conroy? :cryga: 

I think that would be for the better. The fans of the show I heard were tired of the musicals in Freakshow. Give us your real sequel to Asylum, Ryan. I cannot wait! :wao: 

FrankGutz

I'm so happy about that not only because I was hoping Gaga would do something new but because, as a huge fan of the show, the musical numbers always seemed kind of stupid to me.

this tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

CherryPi3

The title should be more interesting as I'm sure no one cared whether gaga would sing on the show or not. 

Actually, a lot of people wondered if Gaga would be singing in this show ever since she announced it plus with those rumors she was going to be a lounge singer, so I think the title is fine. Unless you have a better idea? :lolly:

Thomas P

Im happy shes not singing.

I am so down for a horror filled season!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Alien Tulip

Actually, a lot of people wondered if Gaga would be singing in this show ever since she announced it plus with those rumors she was going to be a lounge singer, so I think the title is fine. Unless you have a better idea? :lolly:

I remember those rumors but I also remember people dreading that role of her being a lounge singer since the last two seasons were terrible from the corny cheesy musicals. I think the main focus from this article is that Gaga is going to be acting and the show is going towards a new direction even though it'll realistically be corny still. 

CherryPi3 had generously put all the information on his/her thread. Why are you chopping the article? :wtf: 

Highway10

only 4 months until October i can't wait that long for the season premier :saladga: 

Archived