đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performs "What's Up" at Songwriters Hall of Fame

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

somnambulist

It was a nice performance but please Gaga you've just been rewarded for your writer skills and you sing a cover ??

I'm tired of Gaga singing the songs of other people only, especially for this event... To me she should have sung one of her songs...

She was paying tribute to someone she admires who also won an award that evening. It's not a random cover.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

The way she moves. The way her voice sounds. She's like a ******* godamn rockstar that she is. :applause:

monketsharona

She was paying tribute to someone she admires who also won an award that evening. It's not a random cover.

She's paying tribute to people like for two years... Are people paying her tributes ? No..

I've nothing against her doing covers but I don't know this event was about her talent as a songwriter, she should be proud of her writing..

JEWRJEWR

I don't even need the full performance to know this performance is bad.

She is screaming instead of singing yet again.

Will she ever stop

giphy.gif

linda perry herself screams when she sings HER song. so I guess thats the way its supposed to be performed :gaycat: 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Dominikko

She's paying tribute to people like for two years... Are people paying her tributes ? No..

your point being?

aaronyoji

receives an award for her songwriting skills.. sings a song is not hers :rip:

her best performances are of songs that arent hers, she hasnt really written vocal friendly songs tbh. thats not so say i dont think she deserves this award, im just saying she has a bit of growing to do musically if she wants to be remembered as a legend. i see unlimited potential in her. 

aaronyoji

I don't even need the full performance to know this performance is bad.

She is screaming instead of singing yet again.

Will she ever stop

giphy.gif

scraeming doesnt equate to a bad performance, she has more power in her voice than areola grande, and honestly, christina aguilaria screams, she has a closed throaty voice, gaga can hit those notes if she wanted but this is A ROCK N ROLL SONG FFS. singing it verbatim with a soft perfect voice is practically an insult. 

monketsharona

your point being?

My point is that she should be proud of her own songs and sing it because no one is going to pay her tributes... I mean no one paid her a tribute for her ICON award.. She really should have sung one of her song. Just my opinion.

Levine

She could have sung Bloody Mary, MTN or The Edge Of Glory. 

But she sounded spectacular as per usual. 

NewUsername

receives an award for her songwriting skills.. sings a song is not hers :rip:

what I was thinking :rip:

Archived