💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diplo: Confused That Madonna Not Allowed to Be Sexy But Caitlyn Jenner is?

faux

Featured Posts

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teenagechrist

''Also white people suck''... but he's white :neyde:

feeling so hot tamale

ItsTommyBitch

Why'd you answer that bit though :rip: I'm aware people view 's-xiness' differently and that people can have different reasoning for it :green: 

Madonna's provocative behaviour definitely comes into it though and it's definitely natural that people are dissauded I guess because no pop-star took it further than she has (and that was in the early 90s), she is the definition of controversial and provocative in pop if there ever was one :green: 

Because the question was re-framed and that was basically the only part I saw worth answering anymore, seeing as the rest was basically resolved :hunty: + I just wanted to quote you :pole: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

GagaMyBlood95

That is true, but Madonna is trying to be more than just s-xy, am I not right?

When will Caitlyn Jenner :sis:

tumblr_inline_n5u7xmTPBe1rcallr.gif

If you think that's controversial, check out Madonna's actually controversial period :emma: 

Because the question was re-framed and that was basically the only part I saw worth answering anymore, seeing as the rest was basically resolved :hunty: + I just wanted to quote you :pole: 

I know :usrs: 

That is true, but Madonna is trying to be more than just s-xy, am I not right?

Genuinely curious, what do you mean? :huh: 

Andreyw

yes

whats wrong with expressing yourself? 

Sometimes it comes of as inappropriate ... but she can make a fool of herself , after all, it's her life, her choices... but it just makes her look bad :shrug:

GagaMyBlood95

If you think that's controversial, check out Madonna's actually controversial period :emma: 

I know :usrs: 

Genuinely curious, what do you mean? :huh: 

I didn't mean it as a shade tbh Just saying that recently, or the last two eras she is just trying hard to appeal to the public again and is just trying to be a rebel heart and wants to shock everyone and prove that she is the queen. But the problem is - not one is fighting her, she is just there and doing stuff.

Maybe I'm wrong but I see it that way, and I don't think she needs those things since she is a living legend.

Laceface

What a lovely guy… Why would he even think it's appropriate to bring up Caitlyn and compare.

Andreyw

''Also white people suck''... but he's white :neyde:

:lmao::deadbanana:

Why did queen CL had to collaborate with this guy for her US debut? :giveup:

Gypsy Life

Madonna is not being s-xy though. She's being desperate and embarrassing. Huge difference.

I didn't mean it as a shade tbh Just saying that recently, or the last two eras she is just trying hard to appeal to the public again and is just trying to be a rebel heart and wants to shock everyone and prove that she is the queen. But the problem is - not one is fighting her, she is just there and doing stuff.

Maybe I'm wrong but I see it that way, and I don't think she needs those things since she is a living legend.

I didn't think it was shade but I just didn't have a clue what you meant :emma: I sort of see the trend you mean though, the constant instagram posts about what she's done in the past to reaffirm that she is the Queen when in reality, anybody who cares already knows - with any of her other posts being irrelevant and over saturated drivel.  

The living legend bit is confusing for me, I obviously see her as one but unfortunately I think s-xism in society will lead her to never be regarded as actual equals with the likes of MJ or the Beatles :shrug: 

Chic

I knew Madonna was your breaking point :green: 

I'm pretty sure its the way they go about doing it, on top of personal taste. I think Caitlyn looks elegant and classy rather than "s-xy" but that's just my opinion. Caitlyn isn't a provocateur the way Madonna is, which can be off-putting to people, regardless of age. I know some people say the same about Gaga personally for example :shrug:It's the way she portrays herself, not what she wears per say; some say it seems gimmicky and ingenuine. That's certainly a valid reason as to "why". It also comes down to some people simply not finding Madonna herself attractive, which is certainly possible :hunty: Same for Caitlyn, or really anyone really. Attractiveness/s-xiness is not objective or universal (in fact its quite Eurocentric :hunty:)

Some if it also probably s-xism/irrational hate for Madonna herself BECAUSE of who she is/what she stands for/what she does/how she acts :emma: 

Omg. Look up in the sky...! It's a bird....it's a plane...it's a YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

DrewStevens

I don't think is that hard to see why people compliment Caitlyn and criticize Madonna. First of all Caityln Jenner has only been out as Caitlyn for a month and she has only posed for a magazine in a very classy photoshoot. Madonna has been flashing her nipples, humping on Miley Cyrus, twerking, making out with men who are almost the same age as her daughter and posting nudes on instagram. It's obvious why people react differently.

Most people think Selena Gomez is beautiful and s-xy but they criticize Miley Cyrus for being too s-xual and vulgar. It's not their age, it's their actions.

And the same happens to Gaga. People used to say she was an attention ***** and now with the whole Cheek To Cheek era everyone seems to praise everything she does. Same person, different actions.

Pure Adrenaline

madonna has been s-xy for her whole career .... Caitlyn is s-xy for 2 weeks ..... Diplo u can go and seethe :bye:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Psychedelic

They're both getting hate and fireback from supporters, this comparison is plain stupid!

Archived