💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diplo: Confused That Madonna Not Allowed to Be Sexy But Caitlyn Jenner is?

faux

Featured Posts

diplo-madonna-met-gala-2015-billboard-65

Madonna's star-studded "Bitch I'm Madonna" video sure got the internet all internet-y when it dropped on Wednesday. You didn't think it was all over, did you? On Thursday (June 18), Diplo, the song's co-writer and co-producer (who also appeared in the shoot), took to Twitter with his own #hottake.

"I'm confused that Madonna not allowed to be s-xy but Caitlyn Jenner is?" he wrote. Shortly after, he deleted the tweet. 

He's likely referring to the incessant ageism (and s-xism) that follows the 56-year old singer, telling her she's not allowed to present herself in certain ways. Caitlyn Jenner, 65, is also part of the older crowd, but aside from that, why pull her into this? 

He quickly changed subjects, though:

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6605128/diplo-madonna-caitlyn-jenner-s-xy-b---h-im-madonna-tweet

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

Well, thing is, Caitlyn Jenner is s-xy -and beautiful-, Madonna's not.

That's it.

darkchylde

I just realized I didn't wanna get eaten by sharks so I edited it. 

Wait, you know what, Imma edit it back again xd.

Sugarfall

Well Caitlyn got a lot a lot of bad comments too and they should both be allowed to express themselves how they want :shrug: 

Well, thing is, Caitlyn Jenner is s-xy, Madonna's not.

That's it.

A lot of people think Gaga isn't s-xy, so should she stop doing what she's doing?

Yanko

he's right tho

u guys dont agree because hes talking about madonna 

stay mad 

tumblr_mm9ov8VIi61r90m4vo1_500.gif

JEWRJEWR

It's not like shes not allowed to be s-xy. The thing is that people doesnt care about her lol

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Yanko

Well Caitlyn got a lot a lot of bad comments too and they should both be allowed to express themselves how they want :shrug: 

A lot of people think Gaga isn't s-xy, so should she stop doing what she's doing?

omg stop dragging gaga !@!!@!@1@!:pray: 

LetsGetHigh

Not his Twitter display name being "Peace is the mission." You didn't have to bring Caitlyn up to fight the ageist remarks Madonna has been getting. :saladga:

darkchylde

I never said anyone should stop whatever they're doing though? If Madonna wants to go around in latex bodysuits, I'm fine with it, I just don't find it s-xy. Not because it's Madonna, not because of her body and not because of her age, but because she's trying SO HARD to remain ''young'' and it's embarrasing to watch.

darkchylde

I'm confused as to why Diplo is so stupid. 

Have you heard his work? It's equally as stupid as him.

Archived