💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Princess Die Remix Discussion + Snippet (Fanmade Full Nxt Week - September)

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

relax guys this wait is nothing. We waited months for an MSG Gaga bootleg back in the day.

@Antpats what is the condition of your computer?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

antpats2

relax guys this wait is nothing. We waited months for an MSG Gaga bootleg back in the day.

@Antpats what is the condition of your computer?

I'm currently in another state on a holiday, away from my (friend's) laptop (because I had to use hers for it). Sorry guys! I can't work on it for a week but I promise I'll have it out by the end of July 

• 2 weeks later...
Creyk

We are nearing the end of july. I hope you made good progress with this since your last update :woohoo:

antpats2

Update : I've had some issues regarding the process of the project, including some bad news which I don't want to talk about. I actually met up with my friend the other day with her laptop and I was going to finish it. I ended up being sick and was leaning over the side of a park in the middle of the city for an hour until I could get picked up because I felt like throwing up :toofunny: so I'm meeting up again super soon and I'm going to get it finished in one go. It's been a month since the original planned release date and thank you all so much for being patient. I know exactly what I need to do to finish it and my plan is to still get It out by the end of July! It sounds good so far 

ChicaSkas

Eee3eee. Poor darling. Take the time you need

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

gagaohlala

At least I'm happy that it's not canceled :)

Take your time, impatient to hear it when finished :kissga:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

antpats2

I've had to push it back again guys :( my grandmother was taken to hospital for a small reason that should have been fixed within days. But she spent a month in there and she was about to to come home (she lives with us in a granny flat aka a mini home built beside our house in the backyard) but they found that she had pancreatic cancer last Friday. She was supposed to have months to live but sadly passed away infront of me and my family on Friday night. So shocked that she only lived a week after finding out :( but my family and I have done our best to get through this and have had great support from friends and family ❤️ 

I really will will get this done guys! I promise :) 

Christina

I've had to push it back again guys :( my grandmother was taken to hospital for a small reason that should have been fixed within days. But she spent a month in there and she was about to to come home (she lives with us in a granny flat aka a mini home built beside our house in the backyard) but they found that she had pancreatic cancer last Friday. She was supposed to have months to live but sadly passed away infront of me and my family on Friday night. So shocked that she only lived a week after finding out :( but my family and I have done our best to get through this and have had great support from friends and family ❤️ 

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family are ok. 

My mom says I'm cool

SweetEscape

Oh my God I'm so sorry :( May she rest in peace

Don't worry about the song, take your time to grieve and you can start again when you feel better

HausOfNena

I don't know what to say...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

RIP 

Archived