💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

David Cameron

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day

What are your thoughts on Britain's current prime minister? 

@Haroon I want a shady reply :neyde: 

my opinion, he is a w*nker

Together You And I!

JustPokeHerFace

I don't live in the UK but I'm interested to see what people do think of him that know enough about him so I'm staying perched in here. 

AM98GJ

Idk tbh whatever government we have whether it's labour or conservative seems to promise to help the poor become better off but every government regardless of the party in power has seen larger and larger inequalities.

Gaga for Priminister 2020 :fat:

monsterdreams

Ugh. Can't stand him

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Better Day

Idk tbh whatever government we have whether it's labour or conservative seems to promise to help the poor become better off but every government regardless of the party in power has seen larger and larger inequalities.

Gaga for Priminister 2020 :fat:

I think Labour will be going further to the left next time around

Together You And I!

bionic

What are your thoughts on Britain's current prime minister? 

@Haroon I want a shady reply :neyde: 

my opinion, he is a w*nker

​Haroon knows barely anything about politics, I can tell you that already. :laughga: Don't expect anything deep from him! I've clocked him on his own country's politics many times

Me, I barely know ha :green: 

buy bionic

Haroon

​Haroon knows barely anything about politics, I can tell you that already. :laughga: Don't expect anything deep from him! I've clocked him on his own country's politics many times

​What he said ^ :duck: 

I actually was going to post "I don't know who our prime minister is :sweat: " before seeing the thread title :emma: 

Better Day

Me, I barely know ha :green: 

I thought it was strange the nicest member on GGD never replies in World News :neyde: 

Together You And I!

bionic

I actually was going to post "I don't know who our prime minister is :sweat: " before seeing the thread title :emma: 

​:giveup: I should've expected something like that from you! :messga: 

buy bionic

Better Day

​What he said ^ :duck: 

What? Have you never saw Prime Minister. Inb4 you thought David Lloyd George was still our PM after 100 years :neyde: 

Together You And I!

Well, I think that he's done some stupid things.

He got a lot of voters from UKIP with the EU referendum thing, but he himself doesn't want to leave the EU at all. He just didn't want UKIP to get as many votes as they did in the European Parliament elections. Now he's promised the UK 'reforms' in the EU, eventhough he doesn't know what he actually wants. He wants less immigration, but he wants to keep the freedom of labour in the EU. He wants to limit social welfare immigration, but depending the whole EU referendum on that? He wants the EU to cost less, but he knows that the EU is pretty cost effective. They could scrap farmer subsidies, but millions of UK farmers would lose their job. They could scrap bureaucracy, but it would barely lead to an actual cut in spending. Cameron wants less rules and less regulations by the EU, but he knows that all of the EU's rules have a reason, and leaving the EU you would still have to apply all these rules if you wanted to trade with the EU. In the end, he made a stupid decision that's not helping anybody.

The only thing it has done so far is make him unpopular in the EU, eventhough it helped him get a majority in the UK.

Economic policy - I disagree with some things, agree with some. I agree with lowering taxes on the poorest and making healthcare more cost effective, but I disagree with limiting social welfare and limiting government public sector spending and lowering taxes on the rich.

Archived