Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

question

Unknown Princess Die Remix/Demo?

Featured Posts

Chase

fail at the tempo being horribly messy, and funny how the vocals are magically different than the original snippet? LMAO

Brad

​Actually I believe WantFullQuality had the song. The snippets they gave us were exactly what the OP said he heard. So I believe this person saw us freaking out over the song, decided to make an account and tease us all with it by trying to seem like they're leaking something legit. I just wonder why they don't upload it in full. I mean we all know it's fanmade :shrug:

Yeah, I guess until you post something that sounds the same but in a different section of the song, and I can BELIEVE IT, Ima take it with a grain of salt. 

I'm still bitter that I can't put an image here. :emma:

Flopplause

:lmao: so this was a trolling spree al along :lmao: omg 

Chase

LMAO at the person from marina boards claiming to troll all of us. 99% sure of who it is, but I won't disclose the name (im not an immature fuk) but tbh they are scum. 

homomo

can we just close this thread mods. bunch of ****

​someone is a little angered at the internet

CherryPi3

It's going around everywhere? lmao

​oh :toofunny:

It sounded good at first, but now that longer snippet sounds terrible. The vocals are too out of tune

EDIT: why'd you delete it :green: 

homomo

It sounded good at first, but now that longer snippet sounds terrible. The vocals are too out of tune

​I requested to close this thread, since we basically found out it's all fake anyways :laughga:

homomo

EDIT: why'd you delete it :green: 

​Because it's obviously fake, and it makes my soundcloud look ugly :noparty: