monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I don't think so, Star Wars for old people :teehee:

Yet there are cartoons being played to this day about Star Wars :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Rudz Xinc

Yet there are cartoons being played to this day about Star Wars :awkney:

Star Wars fans, prepare to be disappointed by the global result :teehee:

Look at those clowns

You know that's the only one woman dying in a Jurassic Park movie so I guess they wanted it to be iconic and memorable, and they did it very good. It would have been a man at the place, I would have liked this death as well !

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/06/15/the-strangely-cruel-and-unusual-death-in-jurassic-world

this article talks about the wrongness of Zara's death and he does a good job of explaining why internally many of us were uneasy during that scene

monketsharona

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/06/15/the-strangely-cruel-and-unusual-death-in-jurassic-world

this article talks about the wrongness of Zara's death and he does a good job of explaining why internally many of us were uneasy during that scene

Honestly I have no problem about Zara's death on the contrary it's my favorite one (because I love the Mosasaurus and because it's so sudden and unexpected !)

Far before having any news about JW, I really wanted a woman to die on screen in JP4. I'm not mysogynist, on the contrary, but seeing a woman dying in a JP movie would be a brand new thing in the franchise.

Honestly I have no problem about Zara's death on the contrary it's my favorite one (because I love the Mosasaurus and because it's so sudden and unexpected !)

Far before having any news about JW, I really wanted a woman to die on screen in JP4. I'm not mysogynist, on the contrary, but seeing a woman dying in a JP movie would be a brand new thing in the franchise.

I guess so... I mean I was thinking too that it's kind of not fair for women to not have onscreen deaths when men are always being brutally killed in the movies...

But then what's to say that kids shouldn't be killed either? It would be realistic especially during the pteranodon scene considering kids are smaller and not as fast as adults, making it easier for pteranodons to pick off. But I'm sure there would have been a lot of complaints about that.

I guess I felt it was wrong to punish Zara more so than it was wrong to have a woman to die on screen. I didn't think her character deserved such a painful death, but I guess it could have been worse. It's not like she was eaten alive by velociraptors. I guess it was relatively quick compared to what could have happened to her. 

monketsharona

I guess so... I mean I was thinking too that it's kind of not fair for women to not have onscreen deaths when men are always being brutally killed in the movies...

But then what's to say that kids shouldn't be killed either? It would be realistic especially during the pteranodon scene considering kids are smaller and not as fast as adults, making it easier for pteranodons to pick off. But I'm sure there would have been a lot of complaints about that.

I guess I felt it was wrong to punish Zara more so than it was wrong to have a woman to die on screen. I didn't think her character deserved such a painful death, but I guess it could have been worse. It's not like she was eaten alive by velociraptors. I guess it was relatively quick compared to what could have happened to her. 

Yeah I guess seeing a kid dying in a movie is still quite daring nowadays (especially for a JP movie in which kids are always seens as 'heroes')

For Zara, I guess it's as shocking as Eddie Carr and Dieter Stark deaths in TLW

sarahb

I actually liked how Zara's death stood out so much because it was the first time a woman died in the series. And it's not like dinosaurs would pick and choose who to kill based on whether they 'deserve it' or not.  

monketsharona

Jurassic World is now the most lucrative movie of 2015 in the US (beating Avengers 2):

RAMROD

It breaks new record for Guiness Book Of Records right?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

yes

Cool beans :party:

Definitely adds preasure for the sequel to be good :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona

JW has earned 1.238 billions dollars WW until today (not counting Sunday's earnings) :

And it's passing the 500M dollars in the US after this weekend  :

All the numbers countries by countries has been added on this Twitter account :)  

Archived