Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

She simply cannot go back to making an EDM album after showing us what else she can do :giveup: 

She can belt and be EDM if she wants. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lego

Gaga showing that you can actually sing live in a stadium during a sporting event :legend:

omg :deadbanana:

FreePalestine

Brooke Hoegan

Your comment is pretty disgusting. Just saying :reductive2:

​thinking that over-performing songs like Christina Aguilera is pretty disgusting, just like said performances

and it's pretty sad that Gaga starts to think it's the right thing to do... just saying :saladga:

aaronyoji

im not gonna point out any one in particular, i think we all know who go the hater ball rolling, but the criticisms to this performance are so ill informed and unwarranted. like shut up. seriously just shut up. 

Pure Adrenaline

​every comment from you is negative lmao.. :miley:

​few pages more and u will see my positive one :love:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

She can belt and be EDM if she wants. :gaycat:

​Nah, such songs are horrible from my experience in the clubs.

Curunir

The other stupid argument (I'm sorry but it is) is that she's "screaming".

I don't even know where to begin on this. but no.....just.....no.

THOSE haters can take a couple of hundred seats to the back of hell because she's using the SAME technique as always. in every Bang Bang performance she uses her belting voice, same goes for La Vie En Rose and each of those performances is continually praised to the heavens. she sings a mellow song ONCE and the pointless hate starts rolling in :saladga:

haters = panini sandwiches because they're pressed as f*ck :bye:

RAMROD

​Nah, such songs are horrible from my experience in the clubs.

You gotta go way back to hear good ones, The 90s. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

erfaan

She is so god damn talented. I've never been this blown away by her. This year feels like 2009/2010 all over again

barnabesk

i don't get it. are you haters saying it is a BAD thing that gaga, a human rights activist and gay icon, visited and sang in front of an audience from a conservative country? :saladga:

how in the hell is that bad? she's spreading a message just by being there!! not to mention performing IMAGINE of all songs :saladga::saladga:

where do you see a problem with this?? how do you find a reason to hate on this? :saladga::saladga::saladga:

​Performing the opening of a sports event within a country that oppresses basic human rights is not spreading the message of protesting against these injustices BUT to be in accordance with what is happening there. Especially if it's in front of Putin and an oppressive regime like Azerbaijan and especially if you are not speaking against inequality afterwards. These regimes are utilizing huge cultural events to act as if the peaceful initiative for current tensions between Russia and the west is coming from them when in reality it's just a pure form of propaganda. It reminds me of Russia at this year's Eurovision Song Contest where they sent a song about global peace that was perceived as hypocritical from many viewpoints. It's a political message that reverses the ongoing aggressions and creates an image that is just ludicrous and cringy in my opinion. Would you like Gaga to be opening some sort of big event in Qatar or in Russia without taking a critical point of view at her performance? I don't!

I don't know why so many feel attacked by just stating a different opinion that is not in accordance what the majority of this forum is saying. Let me state my opinion without being insulted or put down or be declared as just a "hater". That's not true and a fanbase subsists on different points of view.

lego

​Performing the opening of a sports event within a country that oppresses basic human rights is not spreading the message of protesting against these injustices BUT to be in accordance with what is happening there. Especially if it's in front of Putin and an oppressive regime like Azerbaijan and especially if you are not speaking against inequality afterwards. These regimes are utilizing huge cultural events to act as if the peaceful initiative for current tensions between Russia and the west is coming from them when in reality it's just a pure form of propaganda. It reminds me of Russia at this year's Eurovision Song Contest where they sent a song about global peace that was perceived as hypocritical from many viewpoints. It's a political message that reverses the ongoing aggressions and creates an image that is just ludicrous and cringy in my opinion. Would you like Gaga to be opening some sort of big event in Qatar or in Russia without taking a critical point of view at her performance? I don't!

I don't know why so many feel attacked by just stating a different opinion that is not in accordance what the majority of this forum is saying. Let me state my opinion without being insulted or put down or be declared as just a "hater". That's not true and a fanbase subsists on different points of view.

I understand your point of view, but after refusing to boycott Israel last summer and being all proud to perform "after the war", I learned not to expect much from her when it comes to world politics. She's not that type sadly or she's misinformed, I think she would perform anywhere where she isn't banned.

FreePalestine

GlitterAndGrease

This was just amazing . The surprise factor was a hit too

She looked the most beautiful she has ever looked. Her voice was magical. I'm so happy rn

Archived