💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

ShockPop

Amazing, love it :giveup:

I just got home from an Ariana Grande concert, and now I see this :giveup: what a night :flutter:

Two cents about Gaga's performance: during the belting there was like a weird effect on the mic? + in the beginning when she salutes, the piano notes are kinda "complex" to play with just one hand I guess, was that part live?? Makes me doubt

The effect is from her voice box. It was forced bad vibrato.

The piano part was a simple riff. You can play imagine with 3 fingers. 2 hands is more than 3 times enough.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

​true, however I dont think the message was strong enough, if there was any.

:awkney: I lost your point.Sorry..

Anthagio

Damn, who knew Gaga had so many fans who were vocal experts! 

​she performed for dictator's money in a country that violates basic human rights, not sure what to be proud of?

Great performance though and amazing promo.

​I understand where you're coming from, but even her home country has issues with violating human rights. Should Gaga not perform in the US anymore? It's not Gaga's job to be political, it's her job to be a popstar. And to be honest, considering she's the world's most famous LGBT performer, it was a big deal that she was there.

We as a fanbase cannot whine and complain about how Gaga needs to "get her career back on track" and then get upset when she accepts an opportunity as immense as this. Take it for what it is, a performance as the European Games, not some sort of political statement where she's siding with the country and its leaders.

Fiona Apple

It's really weird how the GP praises her more than her own fanbase... 

Psychedelic

She literally owned the song, she was phenomenal and looked incredibly beautiful! :applause: 

Der Meister

​she performed for dictator's money in a country that violates basic human rights, not sure what to be proud of?

​Did you listen to the lyrics she sang?

MonsterMum

It's really weird how the GP praises her more than her own fanbase... 

​Welcome to GagaDaily

vGDHu.gif

​As if performing for the american presidents isn't the same lol.

People should bear in mind that equality for all won't ever happen. Humans are animals and in the animal world some are more equal then others. Basic principle, u'll see it with any group of animals.

TimisaMonster

:duck:

OK...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Katie14

:duck:

OK...

Is that a reaction to Gaga's performane or to the comments in this thread?

VforVendetta

​As if performing for the american presidents isn't the same lol.

People should bear in mind that equality for all won't ever happen. Humans are animals and in the animal world some are more equal then others. Basic principle, u'll see it with any group of animals.

​I agree about the US  but equality can happen actually. Humanity moves forward, 100 yeras ago we had tyrants and slavory all around the known world, 500 years ago we had kings, 200 years ago we started having democarcy and capitalismh and humanity keeps moving, slower or faster. Never say such things, when you stop believeing in a better world it's when you have betrayed humanity.

TimisaMonster

Is that a reaction to Gaga's performane or to the comments in this thread?

Both...it's so random and the fans are like what? :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived