Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Well that was a surprise. 

I didn't even knew Europe has their own Olympic games lol, Im such a flop European citizen :laughga:

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Gaga (AN AMERICAN) was asked to sing at the first EUROPEAN games and she did a great job, and of course so many of you find a way to **** on that. Give me a break. Imagine a world where all of you sit down and just enjoy a ****ing performance for once instead of judging her with such harshness. The irony is overwhelming. 

:applause::worship:

tomsches

I absolutely loved this performance even though the song is a bit washed out for me. Still got goose bumps. 

I think what most people are talking about is that her vibrato is too strong/distracting at times and indeed she tends to scream a lot lately. I didn't hear that in this performance tho

SKANK

What an absolutely gorgeous performance. If you are over a--lyzing the vocal runs and affectations your really missing the point.

I hope she records music like this in the future.

CannaeDrive

That was a great performance. Her voice has matured so well and her control over it is getting near perfection. So glad she did this.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

NewYorkCity

https://www.facebook.com/TeamGB/videos/10153107435587600/

The praise in the comments coming from the GP :giveup:

Damn. And people here are complaining.

The public is SLAYED and they are all praising it. 

Let's stop listening and quoting to those failed trolls arround here who think they are musical experts, but they don't know S.H.I.T. so keep trying.

giskardsb

I love both versions of Imagine from Gaga, and I think somewhere in a mix of the two is the perfect Gaga version of Imagine.

Archived