đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She sounded perfect

She looked perfect

She hit high notes perfect and I don't know what some of you are complaining about.

She was probably in a great excitement, opening first European games ever, in a part of the world where pop culture is not very accepted (only exception is Eurovision 2012) and she is a foreign worldwide famous pop star, yet she sounded very strong with those low and high notes. 

Grammy's, Oscars and now this!

ARTUNiCORN

She sounded perfect

She looked perfect

She hit high notes perfect and I don't know what some of you are complaining about.

She was probably in a great excitement, opening first European games ever, in a part of the world where pop culture is not very accepted (only exception is Eurovision 2012) and she is a foreign worldwide famous pop star, yet she sounded very strong with those low and high notes. 

Grammy's, Oscars and now this!

​little complainers tbh 

Wet Fire

What kind of perfection was that performsnce oh my god! So beautiful, emotional and heart-warming. Not only did she manage to keep the standard high for such an iconic song but also she performed with intense passion. And the vocal performance is so on point, so well executed. Hats off to this lady. She really is a piece of divine talent. And what seemed so interesting is that she incorporated Jazz and Rock vocals in a few parts of this pop masterpiece.

MonsterOfSpain

Also I'm so happy they called her "legend" in that tweet :legend:

So proud of this queen

Music

to be honest, i am kind of shocked.
I feel as though Gaga kept this a surprise for us and yet, there are still people who complain.
I don't hear her "trying too hard" and I don't hear her "Dope voice" - which shouldn't be viewed as bad.

i don't expect us all to love everything Gaga does, but I just feel as though we should really acknowledge this performance, as Gaga treated us to something unexpected!

enjoy the performance, it is will be recognised as one of her best covers, emotionally and musically.

DanceInTheFlames

Lol Gaga (AN AMERICAN) was asked to sing at the first EUROPEAN games and she did a great job, and of course so many of you find a way to **** on that. Give me a break. Imagine a world where all of you sit down and just enjoy a ****ing performance for once instead of judging her with such harshness. The irony is overwhelming. 

Katie14

​I can't use musical terminology, but she lowered her voice to the unattractive Dope octave(?), screamed the high notes, her facial contortions seemed like she was trying too hard and you can 'hear' the tryingtoohard anyway by the way she is forcing opera(?) into the song but the song resists it like oil & water.

​Did you like her first cover of Imagine?

so proud, how can you not love her?

easily the best female artist of the 21st century

giphy.gif

your faves are NOTHING

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Creyk

The first half of the cover was perfect. But I just wonder, why do you think Gaga feels the need to shout songs instead of actually singing them? She really got into it and it's a bad habit imo. Still a good performace though as the shouting wasn't as distracting as in her Bang Bang performances, and she looked completely amazing.

GagaMyBlood95

For those saying she used her "Dope voice" and it doesn't sound good.... Do you even know how HARD it is to sing with that octave and still manage to sing those high notes in the second part of the song?

She wanted to sing the song differently, to do somethiing different with the words and her voice and it sounded amazing!

Peace, out!

Archived