💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Music

she was so great at the oscars and now we're back to screaming out the high notes. yay.

i wouldn't label it as "screaming"
and, ​to be honest, i actually loved that bit .. it reflected to the vulnerability of the lyrics.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

This performance is EVERYTHING. GOD. :giveup: :sara: :flutter: :party: 

This should be played in Heaven. This is f--king fantastic.

I'm so proud of Gaga, I can't even thoroughly express itt through words. :cryga: Bless her and those fantastic, matured vocals. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Yanko

The legend @ladygaga will be performing John Lennon's #Imagine at #Baku2015 Opening Ceremony

CHT-AkWUMAAZYiG.jpg

​

would europian games lie? 

PartySick

​Yeah which is why Cheek To Cheek and the Oscars have done wonders for her, they've made everyone want a piece of her while before she was too "scary" for them.

​I love it too, that's why I noticed right away. She made it her own. I'm sure loads of people will hate it because it's "Imagine" but I'm glad she doesn't let that stop her.

​That's one of the perks of being a Gaga stan. Your fave doesn't just regurgitate the same song when doing a cover, she makes it her own. Crafts it into something she's proud to perform :flutter: 

Not pointing out negativity towards other artists, just saying she deserves all the praise for that :yes: 

💚

barnabesk

Her performance was great, but I'm disappointed that Gaga actually participated. Singing a song about peace and freedom in front of Putin and within a country that oppresses freedoom of speech and other basic human rights at such a pretentious event is making me cringe really hard. Especially if someone like Gaga actively opposed to these injustices in the past. 

Call me pressed or whiny but this is not something I connect Gaga's spirit with and I'm actually a bit disappointed

Whispering

i wouldn't label it as "screaming"
and, ​to be honest, i actually loved that bit .. it reflected to the vulnerability of the lyrics.

Exactly! People here need to learn the difference between screaming and belting. Those "screaming" comments show their lack of knowledge in the area of vocal training. 

Her performance was great, but I'm disappointed that Gaga actually participated. Singing a song about peace and freedom in front of Putin and within a country that oppresses freedoom of speech and other basic human rights at such a pretentious event is making me cringe really hard. Especially if someone like Gaga actively opposed to these injustices in the past. 

Call me pressed or whiny but this is not something I connect Gaga's spirit with and I'm actually a bit disappointed

​Gaga is all about love. She will sing about peace and love no matter the audience. I respect that.

Yanko

the "screaming" here was great it wanst overdone like when she covered that song on artrave 

Music

​how could one person thumbs down this when it was only posted a few minutes ago ..
i swear Gaga haters watch her more than we do :toofunny:

Donatello

Her performance gave me second hand embarrassment. It was painful to finish. That's how bad it was. Her first performance of it was god tier though:

Archived