Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Shaney

Her performance gave me second hand embarrassment. It was painful to finish. That's how bad it was. Her first performance of it was god tier though:

​well if it evens anything out for you, she looked a lot better than in this video..

her vocals were good tho, so i don't understand why you're so "embarassed"

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

tumblr_npufcbbHpL1qza4gto1_1280.png

Such an amazing cover! She looked amazing als

What a beautiful picture! A performance to be praised! It was perfect for this setting! 

Shaney

They are coming up with things to post over here, **** that doesn't make sense or shows their ignorance. Typical and predictable reactions. Always the same from the same people. :yes:

​all they do is post about madonna

Kanye West

​well if it evens anything out for you, she looked a lot better than in this video..

​I disagree. Her 2009 look was much better, but she still looks great today.

KANYEWEST.COM

Donatello

She is here to break the rules and show the world that she can do whatever she feels like.

​In what way has this performance broken rules? :lmao:

RileyMint

What an amazing performance. Anyone who is focusing on what she looks like needs help. The emotion is what this performance is about. It brought me to tears. Listen to the lyrics of the song. Imagine not comparing this to anything because it is special and unique. I wonder if you can...

Weasel

She looks flawless, she sounds flawless, she just is flawless. Can this new era begin already pls :wao:

KarmaPolice

Her performance gave me second hand embarrassment. It was painful to finish. That's how bad it was. Her first performance of it was god tier though:

​SIS, shush

Der Meister

​In what way has this performance broken rules? :lmao:

Why are you looking for attention at a LG forum? Go find a job you moron.

Blocked

Donatello

her vocals were good tho, so i don't understand why you're so "embarassed"

​I can't use musical terminology, but she lowered her voice to the unattractive Dope octave(?), screamed the high notes, her facial contortions seemed like she was trying too hard and you can 'hear' the tryingtoohard anyway by the way she is forcing opera(?) into the song but the song resists it like oil & water.

Music

​I can't use musical terminology, but she lowered her voice to the unattractive Dope octave(?), screamed the high notes, her facial contortions seemed like she was trying too hard and you can 'hear' the tryingtoohard anyway by the way she is forcing opera(?) into the song but the song resists it like oil & water.

​where is she "forcing opera"?

Archived