💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

VIDEO: Lady Gaga performed at Baku 2015 Opening Ceremony (1M+ views)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

​Apparently her foundation accepted donations from people and organizations accused of human rights abuses

​Urgh I hate it how people I admire can do hypocritical things :noparty: I hope she wasn't aware of this...

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

​I live in an irrelevant country called Maldives and I'm getting this stream just peachy :neyde: 

​I just googled Maldives and my city has a larger population than your whole country:sharon:

BornSimon

We're gonna get that PERFECT Imagine Cover. She tried before... GP didnt love it. I hope this is her Second Oscars :pray:

​People are never going to love any "Imagine" cover simply because it's "Imagine" and only one person can sing "Imagine" and that is John Lennon.

I personally liked Gaga's version and I hope she does a great job again but I wouldn't expect too much praise from the general public.

And it'd be great if she rebelled and screamed "ARREST ME ****ERS!!!". ControversialGa and IconicGa all rolled into one epic moment.:giveup:

Serendipity

Wow this is nice

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Fiona Apple

the arena looks as sold out as a btw ball stadium concert :laughga:

​It actually looks full tho

NewYorkCity

​Teledeporte

It's the only time I'm watching it lol

Omg same here watching it rn. 

the arena looks as sold out as a btw ball stadium concert :laughga:

​The lower bowl is probably being used for the athletes from the parade and possibly even performers from early segments in the show. 

Archived