💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Does anyone remember this "leak"?

2NE1LG

Featured Posts

I remember during the Gaga-drought in 2012 when someone found this song and claimed it was a leak. I was freaking out when i heard a snippet cause this girl kinda sounded like Gaga and the song sounded huge.

But then it was confirmed that it wasn't Gaga, as always, and I wasn't having it. However this song is in my iTunes library cause I stan for this song.

EDIT: I think this whole sitch may have been more relevant on Tumblr than on this forum. But yeah, :lolly:.

ChicaSkas

wow. no i don't. Cool!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Kermit

:neyde: Katy Perry's voice + Kelly Clarkson's voice + Pitched Down Gaga's voice + Low pitch autotuned Madonna = this mess...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

:neyde: Katy Perry's voice + Kelly Clarkson's voice + Pitched Down Gaga's voice + Low pitch autotuned Madonna = this mess...

Sounds like someone messed with Kelly Clarksons voice on autotune :toofunny: 

​Realllyyy? I don't hear any clarkson in there lol

Koreku

I don't recall this.

I do remember this one 'leak' during the ARTPOP blackout of Dec-March 2014 called "credit card" :toofunny: 

Everyone was so desperate for ACT II at the time :deadbanana: not gonna lie though, this sounds  A LOT like Gaga. 

the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgRn-9yOO1U
You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

I don't recall this.

I do remember this one 'leak' during the ARTPOP blackout of Dec-March 2014 called "credit card" :toofunny: 

Everyone was so desperate for ACT II at the time :deadbanana: not gonna lie though, this sounds  A LOT like Gaga. 

the original:

Hidden Content

​That's exactly what they do. They rip a snippet from an already existing song, and then slap her picture on it. Such a tease. But when the thirst is real, it's hard not to be gullible :toofunny:

Archived