musician

Katy Perry

DMTT

What is Katy's best album?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is Katy's best album?

Featured Posts

Shadow

It's disgusting when the police are brutal to anyone.

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

edit: I see

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

​It makes no difference, the content is going to be about Katy's post which is the same thing.

​The more annoying bit is the threads are being made about the celebrity's opinions rather than the event themselves, as if they're somehow the main point of discussion :smh: 

Not on this topic, I see you've made a thread on it, but a certain someone's (:green:) thread on Ellie Goulding's view of homelessness 

-

Obviously any decent person will agree with Katy, the almost systematic racism and even the readiness of those officers to take out their gun is appalling. Seeing the people run out of sheer fear just highlights the extent of how much this has gone. It needs to be stopped immediately. 

Iwontell

I can already see ppl giving her crap for talking about this, but good for her...using he voice and fame to throw some light on serious issues is a beautiful thing - and she might get some **** for it, so props for the courage.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Whispering

Seriously WHEN THE **** ARE PEOPLE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS ?!!!!!

Everyone is talking about it! 

It is all over social media, news sites, and on local and national news. Do you live in another country if do you just not watch or read any local or national news? 

TimisaMonster

Any human with compassion will feel this way...authority figures in this country have really gotten out of hand :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Yanko

i think this deserves it's own thread

this is the first female video to hit 1 billion on youtube 

****ty video great song so congrats :applause: 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived