Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Introducing: Apple Music ($9.99 a month, first 3 months free!)

Sexxx

Featured Posts

nikola

Jay-z and the whole Tidal crew right now 

Glee1.gif

Look I love Apple but it irks me how anything they release is treated as gold. There's countless other streaming services such as Spotify, Rdio, Google Music, Tidal, etc... 

​and i agree with this

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

This Connect feature sounds really awesome

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

​Sheep will be sheep. :green: 

​There's nothing wrong with Apple tbh they've got great services but some really are sheep and refuse to even try competitor services or else they trash them while defending any flaw in Apple's own services.

Yanko

DRAKE :giveup: Jay probably wants to kill him

​he left tidal 2 days before it launched :rip: 

Teal Ambition

Is it free? I don't know if it was mentioned yet

EDIT: nvm.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

barcodemonster

I have spotify should I go to this???

scan my barcode

freebit

I'm not sold on this yet. We all know any "exclusives" are likely going to be up online everywhere else (like what happens with Netflix and Tidal). I don't care about Zane Lowe or celeb DJs. From what I gather this just seems like a waste for me. 

Oscar

Look I love Apple but it irks me how anything they release is treated as gold. There's countless other streaming services such as Spotify, Rdio, Google Music, Tidal, etc... 

​Well, streaming is a growing platform and now Apple's hoping on the bandwagon. This is exciting for apple fans because now they don't have to use spotify or any other streaming sites

​Well, streaming is a growing platform and now Apple's hoping on the bandwagon. This is exciting for apple fans because now they don't have to use spotify or any other streaming sites

But that was my point exactly, why do people have to use Apple's service when there are already countless other options? Competition is healthy but when it comes to Apple people use their services blindly.

Archived