Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

You're totally right. She was way too late and it killed the concert, the audience was dead for most of the show. I don't even remember Holiday because I got so sleepy and hungry. People next to me left during La Vie En Rose. Major disappointment.

wWell I didnt know Germans were that sensitive for being 15-30 mins later than usual. I am actually sad for you IF you will let that that ruin a show. You got sleepy and hungry? Okey, sorry you didnt enjoy it.At least most still liked it judging by The videos.

And there was some tec issue.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christinahoney

wWell I didnt know Germans were that sensitive for being 15-30 mins later than usual. I am actually sad for you IF you will let that that ruin a show. You got sleepy and hungry? Okey, sorry you didnt enjoy it.At least most still liked it judging by The videos.

You know she wasn't just 15-30 mins late, and I'm not German lol

Were you at the concert? It was poorly received by the audience. Videos cannot show you this properly.

You know she wasn't just 15-30 mins late, don't play

Also I'm not German

Were you at the concert? It was very poorly received by the audience.

she started at 22.15 as suppose to 9.30-22. And it wasnt really her Fault.

No I wasnt but I know a couple of ppl who were there and they disagree with you. But as I said, Im sorry you didnt enjoy it. :/ 

bionic

Regardless of whether or not she does it every time, I think 10PM is very late to start a show.

buy bionic

Regardless of whether or not she does it every time, I think 10PM is very late to start a show.

on weekdays especially. I agree. 

Well, Germans love punctuallity. different culture 

Haroon

Totally agree, I haven't been following what time everything is on this tour and stuff but just hearing that she's coming on stage at 10PM made me pretty shocked. Most concerts I've been to the concert starts between 9-9:15, when the wait becomes really long between the opening act and the main act people start to feel deflated from the waiting :\

I really hope she doesn't start that late at my show, otherwise I might have to like bring a book or something to fill the awkward gap :emma: 

I really hope she doesn't start that late at my show, otherwise I might have to like bring a book or something to fill the awkward gap :emma: 

Same here. My show is in 3 days ( AAAAAAHH!!1!11! ) but I at least hope that because it's gonna be a second show in the same venue, there will be no tech difficulties. Because I get REALLY bored/angry if a show starts more than 30 minutes after the opening act.

MasterOfPuppets

I was there last night and it was literally one of the best shows i ever been too ! once she got on stage I forgot how long the wait was and could't take my eyes off her :sweat:

She always comes in late. In Brazil she was 2 hours late for the Sticky & Sweet tour and 3 hours late for MDNA. So unprofessional.... The subway here closes at midnight and the buses stop at 1 am. So when the concerts ended people were on the street with no way to get home.

Silly meltdowns, lmao!  Ya'll know her track record, so its your own fault if it ruined your experience. :kisses:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

I was there last night and it was literally one of the best shows i ever been too ! once she got on stage I forgot how long the wait was and could't take my eyes off her :sweat:

Thats nice ! :)

Prismatic

German guys are really the hottest. That hot German hunk who was the unapologetic b---h can slay my anytime. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Prismatic

Apparently she skipped the whole Spanish melody and the dress and did Secret & Fever in the matador outfit. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived