💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

The B#TCH is - of course - late again and three girls just fainted...

oh no... Shes only been late once so far due Arena having issues... Shes usually on 9.30-10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh no... Shes only been late once so far due Arena having issues... Shes usually on 9.30-10

She isn't really late, actually. It's 10pm in Koln now. The 8pm on the ticket is time of the opening act.

Qualle1

No. Two hours later than "advertised" is a no go. The people already started booing...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Bellatrix

No. Two hours later than "advertised" is a no go. The people already started booing...

She's not two hours late :smh:

No, that is for opening act. She is on at 9.30-10 usually 

She did say during the promo run she wanted to scale down this tour and focus on being a more intimate show with fans. So her usual productions would be sacrificed or affected because of her decision. I do like the tour but there are a lot of key sections I would improve.

Candy Shop needs to go.

Body Shop needs to go :awkney: I can't believe she has this huge iconic catalog and she chooses that song. I don't hate it but oh come on! Even Rebel Heart has way stronger songs. 

Isn't it like 10:16PM in Germany, though? :creepga:

yeah she was 15mins late...

PS. I love BoduShop. That Crease type performance is so great!

Prismatic

Body Shop is such a cute little bop. The live version slays so much. I used to skip it when I first heard it, but after seeing it live, it grew. Madge really know how to make us appreciate her music more. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Enjooy. ♥️✌️ 

Tell me how it was. Not you seeing Madonna while I was home studying. ?

Qualle1

No. She was more than one bloody hour too late! And this is a total letdown in my opinion. If the DJ comes up at 8:00 PM and is playing for around 45 minutes, you can normally expect the main act to enter the stage within 30 minutes. But she wasn't there at 9:15 PM. She arrived at 10:15 PM. Too late.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Bellatrix

No. She was more than one bloody hour too late! And this is a total letdown in my opinion. If the DJ comes up at 8:00 PM and is playing for around 45 minutes, you can normally expect the main act to enter the stage within 30 minutes. But she wasn't there at 9:15 PM. She arrived at 10:15 PM. Too late.

Well than you ruined it with your own expectations. Like Snow said before, she's usually on 9.30-10.00.

Also, don't get mad at her when you don't know the reason she was a bit late. It could've been some technical issues or anything else that she's not in control over.

The Child

December 9th ! :hor:

I hope there will be a few changes for the European leg, such as Hold Tight, LAP, Secret and ROL making it to the setlist :giveup:

OMG! I want Hold Tight too! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Well than you ruined it with your own expectations. Like Snow said before, she's usually on 9.30-10.00.

Also, don't get mad at her when you don't know the reason she was a bit late. It could've been some technical issues or anything else that she's not in control over.

this so much! and I heard thatthere indeed were tec issues. 

christinahoney

You're totally right. She was way too late and it killed the concert, the audience was dead for most of the show. I don't even remember Holiday because I got so sleepy and hungry. People next to me left during La Vie En Rose. Major disappointment. I am huge Madonna fan but even I cannot be happy and excited through that.

She could've made up for it by doing an acoustic song, but she skipped that. Crowd interaction was pathetic, she kept talking to Brazilian and Italian fans and asking the crowd "DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH???" and saying "Oh you don't get my humor!". Please. The "unapologetic b---h" was a creepy sleazebag and that ending was awkward and killed the mood. It should be mid-concert or shorter IMO.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived