đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

AmenTheNight

December 9th ! :hor:

I hope there will be a few changes for the European leg, such as Hold Tight, LAP, Secret and ROL making it to the setlist :giveup:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The box scores for first leg are out. She did 45,899,978 $ for 24 dates. Slay! Its really good, abit more than U2 even which is asurprise. :) Bring it on Europe! 

Mobster

The box scores for first leg are out. She did 45,899,978 $ for 24 dates. Slay! Its really good, abit more than U2 even which is asurprise. :) Bring it on Europe! 

Queen! Rebel Heart deserved better!

tumblr_inline_mpc80bsIQV1qz4rgp.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

JusKeepBreathin

U2 is doing really well they lowered ticket prices and are playing to much bigger audiences. I think Madonna should really consider lowering ticket prices to play bigger locations and with the album-ticket bundle it would work in her favor in terms of selling albums too. She'd probably sellout out much faster and play to a broader audience. If you are charging more but playing to a smaller audience you are only giving half the fans the satisfaction of seeing you live in concert. Which translates to half the fans being interested enough to stream the album. People tend to lose interest quickly of just an album without the memory of a live show. Thats just my theory. But I am glad to see she is doing well with this tour. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

U2 is doing really well they lowered ticket prices and are playing to much bigger audiences. I think Madonna should really consider lowering ticket prices to play bigger locations and with the album-ticket bundle it would work in her favor in terms of selling albums too. She'd probably sellout out much faster and play to a broader audience. If you are charging more but playing to a smaller audience you are only giving half the fans the satisfaction of seeing you live in concert. Which translates to half the fans being interested enough to stream the album. People tend to lose interest quickly of just an album without the memory of a live show. Thats just my theory. But I am glad to see she is doing well with this tour. 

yeah, perhaps. But rht is meant to be intimate and iinteractive. So its in smaller venues on purpose. She seems much happier than in stadium setting. :) But she could lower The prices anyway. Its not like she needs The money :D NOR does she have to break any records.

Prismatic

yeah, perhaps. But rht is meant to be intimate and iinteractive. So its in smaller venues on purpose. She seems much happier than in stadium setting. :) But she could lower The prices anyway. Its not like she needs The money :D NOR does she have to break any records.

I'm all here for lowering the prices, lol. 

But I'm not a fan of stadium concerts. The venue's too big. I don't feel invovle when my fave performs. I love arenas because they're big, but not huge and still can get interactive with fans etc..

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Justin Bieber

I saw some videos of the Rebel Heart tour the other day and I'm a little disappointed... looks like a poorer versiosn of MDNA tour, I expected more only because the album was great. Sad to see that after such a streak of great tours from Madonna.

dlioncourt91

I saw some videos of the Rebel Heart tour the other day and I'm a little disappointed... looks like a poorer versiosn of MDNA tour, I expected more only because the album was great. Sad to see that after such a streak of great tours from Madonna.

She did say during the promo run she wanted to scale down this tour and focus on being a more intimate show with fans. So her usual productions would be sacrificed or affected because of her decision. I do like the tour but there are a lot of key sections I would improve.

Candy Shop needs to go.

Prismatic

She did say during the promo run she wanted to scale down this tour and focus on being a more intimate show with fans. So her usual productions would be sacrificed or affected because of her decision. I do like the tour but there are a lot of key sections I would improve.

Candy Shop needs to go.

Candy Shop was actually tolerable... It was honestly one of my favorite performance and a lot of friends were actually really hype when she sung Candy Shop. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Qualle1

Just arrived at the venue...

The show will be a huge surprise for me, because I am literally spoiler free!

Enjoy your night in Cologne, guys!

:gaycat:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Bellatrix

:duck:0

Have fun!! :party:

:gaycat:

have a great time! Im sure you will. :) 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived