Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

The Macau arena is quite small (about 5000 seats), but she'll be there for 2 nights and the venue is quite luxurious. The crazy fact about those shows are that the ticket prices range from 325 USD to 1327 USD . That is just sick :xtina: Both nights are sold out though.

Tokyo's Saitama Super Arena, on the other hand, is HUGE! It holds up to 37000 people.

BUT, it's ticket prices are even more messed up. 1418 USD to 7876 USD :confused: (and the fact that the 1st show sold-out in just 6 minutes  :confused::confused::confused: )

I wonder how huge the gross will be...

1418 USD to 7876 ??? Are these re-selling ticket prices ?? I don't think they can be regular ticket prices in anyways... imagine that, she would gross more than $10,000,000 per a 10,000 attendance show. 

PS: Chechked it out from japanese official ticket-seller. Price range is roughly $75-420 for 4 sections ( IDK which ones they are)... 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1418 USD to 7876 ??? Are these re-selling ticket prices ?? I don't think they can be regular ticket prices in anyways... imagine that, she would gross more than $10,000,000 per a 10,000 attendance show. 

PS: Chechked it out from japanese official ticket-seller. Price range is roughly $75-420 for 4 sections ( IDK which ones they are)... 

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake! (Or actually Google's, they showed that ¥ is Chinese Yuan but I should've looked at Japanese Yen) :toofunny:

The Macau prices though..... She's gonna gross about $5,000,000 from those two 5,000 capacity shows. 

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake! (Or actually Google's, they showed that ¥ is Chinese Yuan but I should've looked at Japanese Yen) :toofunny:

The Macau prices though..... She's gonna gross about $5,000,000 from those two 5,000 capacity shows. 

Im prettysure she will cross alot in Japan from 70k attendance regardless. And yeah those Macau ones are insane O.oo and sold out.

AlphaMonster

I wonder if Macau shows will be like MDNA Tour L'Olympia show.

Because apparently concert hall/event center isn't big enough for catwalk... I don't think she would perform a fullsetlist without actual tour stage considering Madonna's obsession with perfection.

I wonder if Macau shows will be like MDNA Tour L'Olympia show.

Because apparently concert hall/event center isn't big enough for catwalk... I don't think she would perform a fullsetlist without actual tour stage considering Madonna's obsession with perfection.

its possible :) Im just a bit sad for ordenary fans 'cause they cant really attend 'cause of The insane prices... But good from The business sence 

monsterdreams

Why did I only become a fan after tickets sold out 

what am I 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Prismatic

Bitch took everyone to church!!!! She sung LIKE A PRAYER!!!!

I am so ****ing pressed. You know that song is going to get all the gays ****ing wild. She needs to do a second US leg!!! I need that relive that song again. Experiencing it at MDNA wasn't enough.  

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Prismatic

And Katy's the Unapologetic Bitch!!! Omg... Yassssssss. My two queens. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived