💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

how so incredibly sad you havnt even seen th show but for YouTube and you're basing your opinion already from that.  Cell phone crap video horrible sound etc   This show was designed to showcase her and the music which after all is what it's about. The fact you could give this opinion and not seen the show in person is really sad.  Fortunately reviews wholly disagree with you. They actually went to see it first

http://www.wweek.com/2015/10/18/concert-review-madonna-at-moda-center-1017/

I saw the show on 5th October. As I said before, I still enjoyed the show, it still is a top class show.

I can't find these reviews now, but some also said Madonna down-scaled her tour compared to MDNA Tour, S&S Tour... 

Those being sad, my first reaction was very impulsive. But still, compared to MDNA Tour, Rebel Heart Tour was not that good. Even MDNA Tour's low moments such as Human Nature, I'm A Sinner etc would be highlights in Rebel Heart Tour. RHT still feels a lazy for Madonna's standards. Staging, choreographies, backdrop videos are not as detailed as MDNA Tour. But again, Madonna's standards are so much higher than any other performers', so RHT is still a top class show.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That 80s DYP medley gives me life everytime i hear it. I will buy the blu ray of the Tour. It deserves every coin.

I saw the show on 5th October. As I said before, I still enjoyed the show, it still is a top class show.

I can't find these reviews now, but some also said Madonna down-scaled her tour compared to MDNA Tour, S&S Tour... 

Those being sad, my first reaction was very impulsive. But still, compared to MDNA Tour, Rebel Heart Tour was not that good. Even MDNA Tour's low moments such as Human Nature, I'm A Sinner etc would be highlights in Rebel Heart Tour. RHT still feels a lazy for Madonna's standards. Staging, choreographies, backdrop videos are not as detailed as MDNA Tour. But again, Madonna's standards are so much higher than any other performers', so RHT is still a top class show.

you are stil free to think that, however you wont find reviews to backthat up. There's NOTHING lazy about it thats just ridicilous to say. Its a very different show/concept to mdna but so are her other tours. That don't make them any less good. Sure, question of preferance, its perfectly okey that you prefer mdna, but yeah don't try again your lazy, down sizing, budget tour BS. You are ALL alone with that.

AlphaMonster

you are stil free to think that, however you wont find reviews to backthat up. There's NOTHING lazy about it thats just ridicilous to say. Its a very different show/concept to mdna but so are her other tours. That don't make them any less good. Sure, question of preferance, its perfectly okey that you prefer mdna, but yeah don't try again your lazy, down sizing, budget tour BS. You are ALL alone with that.

I'm not trying, I am stating the facts.

1- She rehearsed 8 months for MDNA ! She did not rehearse anywhere near 8 months for Rebel Heart Tour. 

2- In an interview, Madonna, herself, told that she mostly starts thinking about tour before she puts out an album, this time she started thinking about performances after she put out the album, which summarizes difference between amount of time that enables creative teams to brainstorm. 

3- Staging for MDNA Tour was so much more complicated. All the hydraulic lifts etc, was never seen before. 

4- MDNA Tour had much more complicated choreographies, better dancing. It's well known that it was the most exhausting tour for Madonna as she said. In Rebel Heart Tour, there is only 3 songs in which Madonna dances actually with a choreography at the same tempo with dancers: Bitch I'm Madonna, Deeper and Deeper, Candy Shop.

5- Nearly all backdrop videos got special treatments in MDNA Tour, most of them were very detailed videos that was shot only for tour.  Only Iconic got that kind of treatment in Rebel Heart Tour. 

6- Gpysy/Latin section is something Madonna did in S&S Tour, nearly in the same exact way. 

NOW, you can prefer RH Tour over any other tour of her, you can say that she is interacting more with people. 

But those are facts: 

- In the preparation phase of the tour, amount of effort  put in MDNA Tour was more.

- Amount of efforts put in during the shows was more.

- Amount of money that was required to create the show was more. (Can't justify this, but again I am sure. They did not record anything complicated except for Iconic, plus staging is less complicated.)

I'm not trying, I am stating the facts.

1- She rehearsed 8 months for MDNA ! She did not rehearse anywhere near 8 months for Rebel Heart Tour. 

2- In an interview, Madonna, herself, told that she mostly starts thinking about tour before she puts out an album, this time she started thinking about performances after she put out the album, which summarizes difference between amount of time that enables creative teams to brainstorm. 

3- Staging for MDNA Tour was so much more complicated. All the hydraulic lifts etc, was never seen before. 

4- MDNA Tour had much more complicated choreographies, better dancing. It's well known that it was the most exhausting tour for Madonna as she said. In Rebel Heart Tour, there is only 3 songs in which Madonna dances actually with a choreography at the same tempo with dancers: Bitch I'm Madonna, Deeper and Deeper, Candy Shop.

5- Nearly all backdrop videos got special treatments in MDNA Tour, most of them were very detailed videos that was shot only for tour.  Only Iconic got that kind of treatment in Rebel Heart Tour. 

6- Gpysy/Latin section is something Madonna did in S&S Tour, nearly in the same exact way. 

NOW, you can prefer RH Tour over any other tour of her, you can say that she is interacting more with people. 

But those are facts: 

- In the preparation phase of the tour, amount of effort  put in MDNA Tour was more.

- Amount of efforts put in during the shows was more.

- Amount of money that was required to create the show was more. (Can't justify this, but again I am sure. They did not record anything complicated except for Iconic, plus staging is less complicated.)

1. Not true

2. Less brainstorming doesnt equal anything. This time she was forced to do longer days everyday.

3. That was for stadium requirements. Now there's interacting tilting huge screen/stage, which is perfect for this tour

4.yes mdba hhadmore aerobics, yet vastly inferior vocals. Different focus. Again for stadium vs. for intimate arena. Complicated dancing doesnt equal better choreo or less quality choreo. Think DWT, RIT and CT ALL had less dancing. RHT has plenty choreo,not that much aerobics. Also sound system and lightning is superior to mdna.

5. mdna night have more New Madonna video backdrop but how does that equal that RHT ones are inferior? How about The previous tours then? ALL inferior to mdna because of videos? Have you actually seen the backdrop?! They are great, like BIM, DP, BS... ALL! Or are you just refering to interlude that they used GT and Erotica? They are still beautiful.

6. Not even close to similar?; are you depth and blind. ALL M tours have this type section.

Now you may prefer mdna, does make RHT inferior still. Different tour with different concept in different type venues.

You don't know The amount of effort put in! Besides Tony said this is The most detailed on on many accounts and has also been stated that no expences were saved as also aparent from The list of things used on tour that was published.

So stop trying to make RHT sound like some half assed budget tour with no effort. Its not true! You are ALL alone with that!

I love mdna and RHT for different reasons.

PopBitch

This beginning of a review really caught my eye.

"I take it all back. Anything disparaging, unkind or even lightly mocking thing I ever said about Madonna. I renounce every bit of sarcasm in last week's Madonna paper dolls. I retract even the sighs of annoyance I sighed, before her show started Saturday night at the Moda Center, while a house DJ named Michael Diamond wore a raincoat and spun boring dance music for an hour while the screen over my head played visuals that looked like a '90s screen saver over and over.

"Consider this my formal apology for all of the above. I know now that Madonna isn't irrelevant, boring or totally over. I humbly acknowledge that she is the Queen of the World."

Then the critic went into a  detailed review of the concert.

http://www.wweek.com/2015/10/18/concert-review-madonna-at-moda-center-1017/

Anyone who gives a negative review of this tour is doing so simply to start something. It is pretty obvious that the Rebel Heart Tour will go on to become one of M's most critically acclaimed tours. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Anyone who gives a negative review of this tour is doing so simply to start something. It is pretty obvious that the Rebel Heart Tour will go on to become one of M's most critically acclaimed tours. 

indeed :)

LORD GAGA

or possibly because they genuinely didn't like it? :rip: 

Prismatic

Living For Love is definitely her curse... lol. Did anyone see her recent performance (I think Portland), she was basically running to the stage because the song started to play before she got on the elevated stage. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

1. Not true

2. Less brainstorming doesnt equal anything. This time she was forced to do longer days everyday.

3. That was for stadium requirements. Now there's interacting tilting huge screen/stage, which is perfect for this tour

4.yes mdba hhadmore aerobics, yet vastly inferior vocals. Different focus. Again for stadium vs. for intimate arena. Complicated dancing doesnt equal better choreo or less quality choreo. Think DWT, RIT and CT ALL had less dancing. RHT has plenty choreo,not that much aerobics. Also sound system and lightning is superior to mdna.

5. mdna night have more New Madonna video backdrop but how does that equal that RHT ones are inferior? How about The previous tours then? ALL inferior to mdna because of videos? Have you actually seen the backdrop?! They are great, like BIM, DP, BS... ALL! Or are you just refering to interlude that they used GT and Erotica? They are still beautiful.

6. Not even close to similar?; are you depth and blind. ALL M tours have this type section.

Now you may prefer mdna, does make RHT inferior still. Different tour with different concept in different type venues.

You don't know The amount of effort put in! Besides Tony said this is The most detailed on on many accounts and has also been stated that no expences were saved as also aparent from The list of things used on tour that was published.

So stop trying to make RHT sound like some half assed budget tour with no effort. Its not true! You are ALL alone with that!

I love mdna and RHT for different reasons.

exactly my opinion plus on RHT I prefer the song selection, execution and total feel of the show, because its intimate, romantic.  It is an arena show.

bionic

Living For Love is definitely her curse... lol. Did anyone see her recent performance (I think Portland), she was basically running to the stage because the song started to play before she got on the elevated stage. 

I hear that happens quite a lot :laughga: 

buy bionic

MasterOfPuppets

She did Frozen again last night :)

What really ?!?  :giveup: My show is in 2 weeks and I really can't wait to see her ! I hope she does Frozen there too, I would die it's my favorite song of her :cry: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived