đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

this is amazing

Fabulous! Nice way to explore/express yet another form of love; love for her fans from various colourful backrounds and cultures. :) hence The fan favourites medley... Too bad The audio isn't The best on this vid (oh The sing along alone...)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Tour Dates

Just Announced

January 6, 2016 Mexico City Mexico Palacio de los Deportes 
January 10, 2016 San Antonio United States AT&T Center 
January 12, 2016 Houston Toyota Center 
January 14, 2016 Tulsa BOK Center 
January 16, 2016 Louisville KFC Yum! Center 
January 18, 2016 Nashville Bridgestone Arena 

niiice! Only Asian dates left then... Seems that she is doing quite a few dates after ALL. Its going to be so interesting to see The cross..  Maybe not as much as mdna but Im going to quess something between 200-300 mil. 

Someone pointed out that she changed lyrics in Material Girl. "Experience has made THEM rich and now their after me..." and she's wearing a veil thats oddly similar to her own in 2000.... Pretty obvious stab at Guy :)

Body Shop is a cute performance, let's not.

Ghosttown would have been a great addition but I guess it just didn't fit with the theme/story of the show? It's not like she slays it vocally or anything anyways, and it could have been so lackluster in an arena so maybe the exclusion was a blessing!

--

Burning Up
Vogue
True Blue
Deeper And Deeper
Love Don't Live Here Anymore
Like A Virgin
La Isla Bonita
Dress You Up / Into The Groove / Everybody / Lucky Star
Who's That Girl
Music
Material Girl
Holiday

To be fair the classics included on the setlist all slay.. Live To Tell and Sorry would have been great inclusions though (Live To Tell fitting somewhere around HeartBreakCity/LDLHA and Sorry mashed with Like A Virgin for ha revival when she picks herself up):giveup: 

Now that I've heard quality recordings of them, I'm starting to fall in love with the reworkings of the classics.

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Gaga Monster

niiice! Only Asian dates left then... Seems that she is doing quite a few dates after ALL. Its going to be so interesting to see The cross..  Maybe not as much as mdna but Im going to quess something between 200-300 mil. 

She also will probably add more Australian dates. I defiantly think the tour will be 85-90 shows!

GGD Presidential Elections

PopBitch

I hadn't seen this video.  Her Like a Virgin is so infectious.  What a great performance.  And seeing the very end of Love Don't Live Here Anymore from a different viewing point, it was so dramatic.  And  it's the first time I've seen the SEX interlude.

But Like A Virgin makes me so jealous.  I would love to have been right there at the catwalk close watching Madonna have such a great time.  She looks so pretty this tour.  God, I love her boots.

The slight stiffnes during opening night was obviously just that. By second show she was way more sharp and brilliant! So nothing to do with her age or whatever :) 

Man, I'm proud of myself! I promised myself that I won't watch any videos except Intro+Iconic. And I still haven't seen any more videos  (at least, for now, cause it's soooo hard :giveup:)

Ladey Gagz

I'm so happy she did Dress You Up, it's one of my faves and I didn't expect her to do it :giveup: the kind of Mariachi version was a bit odd but I still liked it :emma: 

Man, I'm proud of myself! I promised myself that I won't watch any videos except Intro+Iconic. And I still haven't seen any more videos  (at least, for now, cause it's soooo hard :giveup:)

oh wow, I could never :D

bionic

I'm so happy she did Dress You Up, it's one of my faves and I didn't expect her to do it :giveup: the kind of Mariachi version was a bit odd but I still liked it :emma: 

Americano's impact!! :hor: 

buy bionic

Someone pointed out that she changed lyrics in Material Girl. "Experience has made THEM rich and now their after me..." and she's wearing a veil thats oddly similar to her own in 2000.... Pretty obvious stab at Guy :)

what do you mean....GUY the gaga song? how? what? lol 

Michelle

what do you mean....GUY the gaga song? how? what? lol 

Guy Ritchie  :yes: 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived