💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

and don't forget our good sis #ghosttown :crossed:

This. It's incredible. Ghosttown is so beautiful and is the only song I like from RH. wtf?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

this is such a flawless performance. why madge, why? why must you change it into a floppy acoustic version. i cant pop my p^ssy to it now :madge: :emo: oh well, guess i could use that time to look on my grindr for a daddy to take me home with. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I like what I've seen so far. It's very energetic and I love the stripper part 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Batwings

Do you think the setlist may change as the tour progresses? I'm really irritated that Ghosttown wasn't included. It's probably my favorite song on the album, and I mean, it *was* a single after all. It's much more appropriate for this tour than Candy Shop which no one besides Madge gives a $hit about.

Also, a lot of people keep talking about the high prices. My tickets were fairly cheap. Granted, they're balcony seats, but still, they weren't anywhere near the $300-500 I see people talking about.

I'm going to the Atlanta show which was moved to one of the last dates, and I'm just wondering if there will be any significant changes between now and then. Right now, I'm just very disappointed in the setlist overall. That being said, what I've seen so far does make me excited.

I mean... It's not among her best tours for sure. But it's still better than most of todays pop girls tours like artRAVE and Prismatic lol

by the artrave had more energy and a better setlist thna this

and the production of the prismatic tour alone>>>>>>>>>>>>the artrave and the rebel heart tour

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

androiduser

Do you think the setlist may change as the tour progresses? I'm really irritated that Ghosttown wasn't included. It's probably my favorite song on the album, and I mean, it *was* a single after all. It's much more appropriate for this tour than Candy Shop which no one besides Madge gives a $hit about.

well, Ghosttown could easily replace Heartbreak City, since the stage set for the song is quite simple....

but don't expect any significant changes.... maybe one song replaced or added every now and then

The negativity in here is so messed up. It's SUCH an amazing tour! And her VOCALS! La Vie En Rose? True Blue? AMAZING! Y'all talking about playback and bad remakes of her hits, b---h where? Everyone is loving this tour, the press is giving her 4 or 5 stars. All of them. Her energy during Like A Virgin, the pole dancing, the amazing opening during which she hangs upside down at one point... I have no idea what y'all are watching since you don't like it, but this might just be my second favourite Madonna tour. I've been to Re-Invention, Confessions, Sticky&Sweet 2008, Sticky&Sweet 2009 and MDNA and this one is just unbelievably good. The Confessions Tour holds a special place in my heart and will always be #1 to me because it was just the best art direction I've EVER seen. But this tour feels SO warm and passionate while still being classic Madonna. Well rehearsed and choreographed, beautiful visuals, political, controversial at times but my good the good vibe and the passion! Her smiles... She smiled so many times during these clips I've bee seeing, it's amazing. This is the happiest I've seen Madonna since Ray Of Light. Her smile is just infectious, she's engaging with the audience so much :flutter:

LOVE love love this tour and if you don't like it, get out. I see so many "but I like Madonna" posers on here, while some of you have been slagging her off for months on this board now. Just go to another thread and let US, her actual fans enjoy this wonderful time. 

and the production of the prismatic tour alone>>>>>>>>>>>>the artrave and the rebel heart tour

giphy.gif

You clearly haven't been to a Madonna show. I went to Prismatic and I will attend this tour in a few weeks so I'll get back to you. Prismatic was a very good show, don't get me wrong, but it is NOWHERE near Madonna's productions. No one's tours are. The only people who came close to Madonna-style tour slayage were Gaga with the Monster Ball and The Mrs. Carter Show by Beyoncé. Les Folies by Kylie was a good production too, it's a very honourable mention. 

Touring is Madonna's forte, hence her being the HIGHEST GROSSING SOLO ACT EVER and the highest female ever. Madonna's Blond Ambition Tour set the standard for theatrical pop shows like Prismatic. It's her field, she will never be beat even if she just takes a dump on stage for two hours with her next show. She's done it ALL. The fact that she continues to do it should get nothing but praise. I hope some of the current pop girls can do this in their fifties but I'll take a wild card and bet only two or three will be able to pull this off at nearly sixty and my money is on Beyoncé mainly.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Another thing i like is that, even if she is singing reworked version, i really like that she is singing the really old stuff, because i just cant tolerate the Minnie Mouse on helium vocals of the originals.

Alcina Dimitrescu

That being said, as much as i love Holiday, i'd change with with Bitch I'm Madonna. The dancers looks even fit it too.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Btw, mymdna2 is uploading some pretty nice quality videos, though pretty close so you miss some of The production, but still.

Edit Or maybe I spoke too soon... :)

that intro video is so flawless, too bad about the glitching screens :emma:

well, Ghosttown could easily replace Heartbreak City, since the stage set for the song is quite simple....

but don't expect any significant changes.... maybe one song replaced or added every now and then

No

HC must stay and LDLHAM to

The show is perfect as it is

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived