💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iloveit123

All lies. 

Well they were dead on the two different MDNA shows I went to, and I kept reading reports of her complaining about the crowd being dead, when to me I thinking, "maybe it's the show", lol

And don't get me wrong, the technical aspect of MDNA was pretty cool (though the dark lighting made it hard to see at times) and I wish RH tour had a bit more technical... I just think a good show is all about the crowd interaction and she scores top marks here for it.

Neither this show or MDNA come close to some of her previous tours.

boneknuckleskin

no we just didn't like it

the MDNA GGW opening alone slayed my existance since day one but this was just..................

eiv3h4E.jpg

JusKeepBreathin

no Ghosttown?

what?

The entire Ghosttown video was played during that Candle song I've never heard. I guess there was no money to film new footage for the big screens, but at least you got your Ghosttown in some way.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PopBitch

Madonna sounds great on La Vie en rose, much better than when she did it on her last tour when she was in France.  She got a standing ovation.  That was sweet.

PopBitch

I don't know about y'all but I re-watched the Intro/ Iconic and it F*CKING SLAYED MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE 

Where did you watch it?  I can't find it.

andy232000

Where did you watch it?  I can't find it.

I don't know about y'all but I re-watched the Intro/ Iconic and it F*CKING SLAYED MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE 

honestly...its really bad. she basically did what she did for the MDNA tour intro. the only difference is that she´s in a cage now. still the same concept and a pretty weak entrance

DanielKCarey

Here's the ARTPOP-themed backdrop during Rebel Heart

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

The entire Ghosttown video was played during that Candle song I've never heard. I guess there was no money to film new footage for the big screens, but at least you got your Ghosttown in some way.

why? :air:

mess :deadbanana:  

+are there some good quality videos from last night?

No but what makes me even more pressed is the fact we ALMOST had the opportunity to see MDNA, and now we have this instead :giveup:like honestly, it could've been 1000000x times better if she had included proper album versions of like a prayer and papa don't preach or something??? As Little as two bops could've saved this show tbh 

Not trying to throw any shade or anything, but it will be 23 years since she was last in australia and she played 8 stadium concerts for over 360,000 and now she is doing 6 arena shows and she will push to perform for 85,000. Australia is getting ripped off if this is what $300 is going to get

Not trying to throw any shade or anything, but it will be 23 years since she was last in australia and she played 8 stadium concerts for over 360,000 and now she is doing 6 arena shows and she will push to perform for 85,000. Australia is getting ripped off if this is what $300 is going to get

I'm so glad I got the side view $100 tickets tbh HAHAHAHA

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/madonna/2015/centre-bell-montreal-qc-canada-13f75945.html

So the setlist is Early Madonna + Rebel Heart. She disposed of everything from Bedtime Stories thru MDNA, except for 2 songs - Music and Candy Shop. Lots of stuff from the 80's that didn't make The Immaculate Collection too. Her older fans will appreciate that, younger ones maybe not so much. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived