💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

RebeldeFaith

Madonna had an art contest and all the entries were featured in a song (I don't know which one) and apparently that entry was shown longer than a second like the other entries..

Mess. :air:

They should have included a Koons ball too. :dies:

Something something idk

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Excuse me.....I thought ARTPOP had no impact.

I guess we can put an end to the ARTPOP argument. 

Anthem5.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RebeldeFaith
3k.jpg

Yes its real, it was a middle backdrop. It was Madge paying homage to ARTPOP :legend:

Madonna, ha singing jazz before humanity existence era is coming. :coffee:

Something something idk

DanielKCarey

Madonna's webstore is being updated with the tour merch!

MDN65785.jpgMDN65787.jpgMDN65879.jpg

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

I'm so sorry for the Aussies Madonna fans. You will see the weakest tour of Madonna ever :ohno:

No but what makes me even more pressed is the fact we ALMOST had the opportunity to see MDNA, and now we have this instead :giveup:like honestly, it could've been 1000000x times better if she had included proper album versions of like a prayer and papa don't preach or something??? As Little as two bops could've saved this show tbh 

JusKeepBreathin

Madonna's webstore is being updated with the tour merch!

MDN65785.jpgMDN65787.jpgMDN65879.jpg

I loooovvvveeee the black shirt. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DanielKCarey

MORE TOUR MERCH

MDN65897.jpg
MDN65788.jpgMDN65780.jpgMDN65781.jpg

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

No but what makes me even more pressed is the fact we ALMOST had the opportunity to see MDNA, and now we have this instead :giveup:like honestly, it could've been 1000000x times better if she had included proper album versions of like a prayer and papa don't preach or something??? As Little as two bops could've saved this show tbh 

I'm sure she will sing Like a prayer in Australia :yes:

iloveit123

lol, you could have went to an MNDA show and stood with a dead crowd... at least at this one, people are singing along and are happy. Yes, there are some faults with it, but at least you can sing along if nothing else. That did NOT happen in MDNA.

this show had a lot of cool moments from what I saw in youtube clips. the guys on bendy poles and some of the other stage setups were epic. 

boneknuckleskin

lol, you could have went to an MNDA show and stood with a dead crowd... at least at this one, people are singing along and are happy. Yes, there are some faults with it, but at least you can sing along if nothing else. That did NOT happen in MDNA.

All lies. 

Psychedelic

The show looks really messy tbh, her shows are always so cohesive even if she adds a stupid random track, it makes sense, but his is like all messed up for the sake of it. The opening and the encore are quite underwhelming. I wanted her to be more organic and intimate but she took it to the next level ...

I don't know I will probably get to like it the more I watch, and when we get better videos. But so far all I can say in favor is that her vocals improved a lot form the messiness that we got from the RH promo tour.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived