💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Have you seen this amazing performance of Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

​Me too but if she were to do it alone, imagine the solo tour, I bet it wouldn't be this simple.

​No it wouldn't.  The tour would be so elaborate but in a classy way.  I sure hope she releases more jazz albums in the future because her voice was made for singing jazz!   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

:applause:

Her jazz performances always make me love her even more :legend:

And yes, this is the best performance of this song imo, thanks!

Bradley

​No it wouldn't.  The tour would be so elaborate but in a classy way.  I sure hope she releases more jazz albums in the future because her voice was made for singing jazz!   :yes:

​Yeah she can always come up with a classy tour that is also very impressive and astounding.

aaronyoji

slightly off topic but she looks gorgeous with that real blonde hair. very tfm esque. 

Slayer

Wow, so beautiful. Her voice has improved so much, even since the start of this era. 

Also a round of applause for the pianist who had to keep up with Gaga's stops and starts. That's a true skill. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Ethan

​I've noticed this from Tony and Gaga.

They're true jazz artists. Gaga even does this during her pop tours. It's usually a sign of a damn good musical ear and musically inclined training. 

Ethan

Wow, so beautiful. Her voice has improved so much, even since the start of this era. 

Also a round of applause for the pianist who had to keep up with Gaga's stops and starts. That's a true skill. 

Also what I said earlier, jazz instrumentalists are gosh dang crucial with improv... Once you develop that ear and training for jazz, you can do just about anything in music. It's tough, but it's the most fun to perform, as it's not monotonous like pop songs are-- something Gaga must be eating up. 

NewUsername

Amazing :giveup:  I hope she sings it as well when I go to see her
also that length of hair looks amazing on her

Head Empty

I recently came across this video, it's a nice vocal showcase for those who don't follow the tour closely :yes:

Bradley

Also what I said earlier, jazz instrumentalists are gosh dang crucial with improv... Once you develop that ear and training for jazz, you can do just about anything in music. It's tough, but it's the most fun to perform, as it's not monotonous like pop songs are-- something Gaga must be eating up. 

​I sometimes manage to do this a little bit when I sing and yes that is fun, not trying to boast myself though.

Bradley

Amazing :giveup:  I hope she sings it as well when I go to see her
also that length of hair looks amazing on her

​She'll probably evolve again so you'll be getting something new.

Bradley

Love the performance but sometimes she over-sings. 

​I thought she over-sang as well at first but then I realized those are meant to be that way.

Archived