💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry reportedly will diss Taylor Swift on her new album!

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Kacey Elizabeth

​First have a seat because your doing the most right now. I don't give 2, 3 or 4 Fuks about this convo on Katy Purry's lack of artistry. If you think she is the best then think that, but if your asking me for proof then you are either real ignorant or stupid because the proof was posted right here, GAGAdaily. Katy did an interview that she said she doesn't want to be close to her fans. So b4 you stan for a product I mean person then maybe look into what she thinks about you. Its real sad when a dog gets abused and still loves it owner. I don't know what to tell you but I do feel sorry for you. Next your going to be defending iggy, :rip: lets end this here because I don't have time for this but ill pour you a shot

Can you quote where Katy EXACTLY says that she doesn't want to be close to her fans? Have you even seen her interaction with her fans, or times when she meets them? Probably not. Cause if you did, you would know that Katy treats her fans with a lot of respect, love, and compassion. She dedicates her songs (songs like Thinking Of You, Firework, Unconditionally, Double Rainbow, By The Grace Of God, and etc...) to us KatyCats, and she sees us not only as just random people, but she sees us as friends and family. And she even did the Part Of Me documentary for us. Just because she is honest and determined enough to admit and say that she wouldn't die for us doesn't mean that she hates us or treats us like sh*t.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Excluding Taylor's self-titled debut and a few tracks, she never was pure country. She always was country pop. And you have me comparing Katy's One Of The Boys era to Taylor's debut era, and in that period of time, Katy wasn't a pop star. She was a rock sensation and a rock artist/musician. Her music was rock in that time and she also had that indie vibe to a lot of her songs in that era too. Plus, Taylor is known for making country music mainstream, so it's not unfair to compare her from those times to someone like Katy. 

The only thing that Katy step down from the Teenage Dream era in the PRISM era was single sales. However, Roar and Dark Horse both have sold more than any single from Teenage Dream did. The only singles from Teenage Dream which really come close to Roar and Dark Horse by the terms of sales, charts, airplay, and streaming are California Gurls, Firework, and E.T., but even those 3 songs still don't outdo Roar and Dark Horse in those aspects. Katy may didn't had the same single success on charts with PRISM that she had with Teenage Dream, but she became a much bigger and better pop star in the terms of touring, airplay, critical acclaim, impact, streaming, and stardom/popularity. 

Roar and Dark Horse still had more streams, views, longevity, impact, chart success (specially WW), and sales than 1989's most successful singles, Shake It Off & Blank Space. Tour numbers? Katy's tours always have more dates than Taylor's tours, which means that Katy has more demand. Comparing both of their 3rd tours, The Prismatic World Tour & The Red Tour, The PWT beats The Red Tour by a long shot by almost all aspects. Katy now has 7 years of career so far, and Taylor has 9 years. Of course Taylor will have more awards, but, Katy right now has more awards than Taylor had when she had the same amount of years of career as Katy does now. Taylor's 1st 3 albums have been out longer than all of Katy's 3 albums. Obviously, they will have higher sales, however, Katy's albums are not so far away to equalize and outdo Taylor's album sales for her 1st 3 albums. Taylor is more loved, popular, and praised than Katy by media and the GP only here in the US. That's about it. 

Again, Katy's 3rd album cannot be compared to Taylor's 5th album.

No sis, it takes Taylor far less dates to achieve what Katy does, that's called demand. The 1989 tour is expected to gross over 200 million with less than 80 dates and doing multiple back to back STADIUM shows. And of course Katy's singles might sell more, but that's what happens when Taylor sells albums which is a far better thing to claim. And you're killing me with this rock/indie debut nonsense. Hot N Cold, Waking Up in Vegas, I Kissed a Girl, so rock~ so indie~ and Taylor's first two albums may can be claimed pop country but they're far more country than they are pop, her first legitimate pop song wasn't until her 4th album. 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

LoveandMagic

Can we please stop fighting over who is the better songwriter? I know people feel protective of their faves but it creates a hostile environment. At the very least can we please try to respect each other?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Kacey Elizabeth

No sis, it takes Taylor far less dates to achieve what Katy does, that's called demand. The 1989 tour is expected to gross over 200 million with less than 80 dates and doing multiple back to back STADIUM shows. And of course Katy's singles might sell more, but that's what happens when Taylor sells albums which is a far better thing to claim. And you're killing me with this rock/indie debut nonsense. Hot N Cold, Waking Up in Vegas, I Kissed a Girl, so rock~ so indie~ and Taylor's first two albums may can be claimed pop country but they're far more country than they are pop, her first legitimate pop song wasn't until her 4th album. 

Yeah, The 1989 World Tour is set to gross over 200 million dollars with less than 80 dates... with overpriced tickets. Demand is when you tour in a place with a lot of dates, because your tickets sold out so fast and people wanted to come so bad so you had add more dates. That's basically pretty much what demand is. Hot N Cold wasn't rock or indie, but that's just one song out of a 13 tracks long album (if you count either it's iTunes or Walmart editions, which both include a bonus track). I Kissed A Girl & Waking Up In Vegas are rock, and IKAG is more rock than pop. Though Waking Up In Vegas has a pop edge to it, it is mostly a rock song. Besides, I love how you only mention those 3 songs to prove your point, yet you completely ignore One Of The Boys, Thinking Of You, Mannequin, If You Can Afford Me, Lost, Self Inflicted, I'm Still Breathing, Fingerprints, I Think I'm Ready, and A Cup Of Coffee to prove your point. It's not just Fearless. Speak Now also has a lot of electro and pop songs in it.  

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Redstreak

Yeah, The 1989 World Tour is set to gross over 200 million dollars with less than 80 dates... with overpriced tickets. Demand is when you tour in a place with a lot of dates, because your tickets sold out so fast and people wanted to come so bad so you had add more dates. That's basically pretty much what demand is. Hot N Cold wasn't rock or indie, but that's just one song out of a 13 tracks long album (if you count either it's iTunes or Walmart editions, which both include a bonus track). I Kissed A Girl & Waking Up In Vegas are rock, and IKAG is more rock than pop. Though Waking Up In Vegas has a pop edge to it, it is mostly a rock song. Besides, I love how you only mention those 3 songs to prove your point, yet you completely ignore One Of The Boys, Thinking Of You, Mannequin, If You Can Afford Me, Lost, Self Inflicted, I'm Still Breathing, Fingerprints, I Think I'm Ready, and A Cup Of Coffee to prove your point. It's not just Fearless. Speak Now also has a lot of electro and pop songs in it.  

Over priced tickets are the excuse now henny? Her tickets are no more expensive than anyone else's, she just has more people willing to go. Like I said Taylor can fill stadiums, back to back stadiums in the same city, I don't know what else you can call that. And I listed those specific songs because they were the main ones trotted out to represent the album as singles. No one ever considered her an indie rock star, it's beyond nonsense. And how are you gonna sit there and claim Speak Now has electro and pop with songs like Mean, Long Live, Speak Now, The Story Of Us, Ours, Dear John, Back to December, Never Grow Up, Haunted, etc.? :rip:  

Kacey Elizabeth

Over priced tickets are the excuse now henny? Her tickets are no more expensive than anyone else's, she just has more people willing to go. Like I said Taylor can fill stadiums, back to back stadiums in the same city, I don't know what else you can call that. And I listed those specific songs because they were the main ones trotted out to represent the album as singles. No one ever considered her an indie rock star, it's beyond nonsense. And how are you gonna sit there and claim Speak Now has electro and pop with songs like Mean, Long Live, Speak Now, The Story Of Us, Ours, Dear John, Back to December, Never Grow Up, Haunted, etc.? :rip:  

Her tickets are pretty expensive. There are a lot of recording artists whose tickets are not as expensive. Singles are just parts of a album. I was talking about One Of The Boys as a whole and Katy's body of music & art in that period of time. Just because she wasn't considered a indie rock artist/musician by media and majority of the GP doesn't mean that she wasn't one. A lot of OOTB's songs, specially the mid-last songs are indie rock, while the first half of album is just rock, and maybe 2 or 3 songs had some pop influences, with Ur So Gay being a trip hop track.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

LeoFameMonster

Can you quote where Katy EXACTLY says that she doesn't want to be close to her fans? Have you even seen her interaction with her fans, or times when she meets them? Probably not. Cause if you did, you would know that Katy treats her fans with a lot of respect, love, and compassion. She dedicates her songs (songs like Thinking Of You, Firework, Unconditionally, Double Rainbow, By The Grace Of God, and etc...) to us KatyCats, and she sees us not only as just random people, but she sees us as friends and family. And she even did the Part Of Me documentary for us. Just because she is honest and determined enough to admit and say that she wouldn't die for us doesn't mean that she hates us or treats us like sh*t.

​I can and but since you have not seen that interview and the tweet I guess Ktea isn't your fav. I dont want to do anything but make u aware. the only jaw droping thing was how she clearly hated on gaga and said I don't love my fans thats not me i dont need to do all that like some singers.

Haroon

and said I don't love my fans thats not me i dont need to do all that like some singers.

​You're very incorrectly paraphrasing. You've said she doesn't love her fans, that she treats her fans like s--t, and that she doesn't want to be close to her fans :duck:

She said:

“I’m not, like, a crazy ‘I’m gonna die for my fans type'"
"I’m very grateful for fans’ support, but I’m not like thirsty or desperate.”

Where in that does she say she doesn't love her fans? Where in that is she treating her fans like s--t? Where in that did she say that she doesn't want to be close to her fans? :confused: 

I'd appreciate it if you didn't spread misinformation :ohno: 

LeoFameMonster

​You're very incorrectly paraphrasing. You've said she doesn't love her fans, that she treats her fans like ****, and that she doesn't want to be close to her fans :duck:

She said:

“I’m not, like, a crazy ‘I’m gonna die for my fans type'"
"I’m very grateful for fans’ support, but I’m not like thirsty or desperate.”

Where in that does she say she doesn't love her fans? Where in that is she treating her fans like ****? Where in that did she say that she doesn't want to be close to her fans? :confused: 

I'd appreciate it if you didn't spread misinformation :ohno: 

​i take it as she does't like her fans, but if your going to lip sync at a concert that fans pay money for then I think its a pure disrespect to her fans. But I guess everyone is different, I mean its a major part of why I am a Gaga fan, because she is real and works hard for us. Never lip syncing for people who worked hard for their money to spend it to go see her at sing live. Any singer that is able to lip sync for their adoring fans doesn't care about their fans. But I won't spread misinformation sorry if u felt that way but it is my opinion on her and her relationship with her fans.

Kacey Elizabeth

​i take it as she does't like her fans, but if your going to lip sync at a concert that fans pay money for then I think its a pure disrespect to her fans. But I guess everyone is different, I mean its a major part of why I am a Gaga fan, because she is real and works hard for us. Never lip syncing for people who worked hard for their money to spend it to go see her at sing live. Any singer that is able to lip sync for their adoring fans doesn't care about their fans. But I won't spread misinformation sorry if u felt that way but it is my opinion on her and her relationship with her fans.

What is this mess? :lmao:Katy never has lip synced and you are making it out like she does :toofunny:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

FrankGutz

​So now Katy Perry is rock & indie

tumblr_n74ns1LTif1tzpe0ho1_500.gif

tumblr_mxeps468Jc1qk513jo1_500.gif

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

FrankGutz

with Ur So Gay being a trip hop track.

​i listen Trip-Hop and that **** it aint even close, sis staph u are really delusional

erty54r6yg.gif

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

Redstreak

​i listen Trip-Hop and that **** it aint even close, sis staph u are really delusional

erty54r6yg.gif

​But it says it is on its Wikipedia page! :green: 

FrankGutz

​But it says it is on its Wikipedia page! :green: 

​omg, that was the first time i actuall cringe, idk i dont want to live anymore :cryga:

Archived