💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry reportedly will diss Taylor Swift on her new album!

Enhsa

Featured Posts

barcodemonster

Such a forgettable feud. 

"Omg she hired my dancers!"

*bad blood 

"omg the taylor katy war continues"

scan my barcode

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xgongiviguess

​Or have them wear skirts that were similar to her's.

The similarities are there though.

By the way, what is "reach"? I see that word thrown around here a lot.  Slang these days is so messy. :saladga:

​A "reach" is when somebody makes up sometimes ridiculous justifications for an opinion they formed beforehand. Like people scanning every detail for "hidden" negativity. I don't wanna offend you, but it seemed that way when you talked about those high-wasted shorts. :emma:

​a nice way to put it :neyde: is far-fetched..

Jase

What the **** IS it with this "hollywoodlife" website making up blatant shite about Katy and Taylor? It's cringe-worthy and embarrassing and they need to stop.

JGD

​A "reach" is when somebody makes up sometimes ridiculous justifications for an opinion they formed beforehand. Like people scanning every detail for "hidden" negativity. I don't wanna offend you, but it seemed that way when you talked about those high-wasted shorts. :emma:

​I see, thanks! And no worries.  I saw the diss info from tumblr and youtube lol

Alii

​a nice way to put it :neyde: is far-fetched..

They clearly want it to. So let's let them do it. I wanna enjoy.

giphy.gif

Alfonso

At first: Katy to diss Taylor at the Superbowl! 

Then:Katy to diss Taylor in Grammy performance! 

As if these sources were legit :duck: 

This :toofunny: 

FrankGutz

TeamKetyPurry, there is something about Taylor i found soooo fake, idk i dont like her

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Whispering

What the **** IS it with this "hollywoodlife" website making up blatant shite about Katy and Taylor? It's cringe-worthy and embarrassing and they need to stop.

I don't know....it's not like this ever happens with any other celebrity. Lol ;)

You know they do this stuff for hits. 

Haroon

I heard Taylor's gonna diss Katy at the VMAs, and then Katy's gonna take her revenge at the EMAs :udidnt: 

The media (specifically those gossip sites) really need to stop

:rip: I know it's expected of them to do these things but it's still sad and every time I read it I'm like " :saladga: " and then " :fail: " in quick succession :smh: 

Dangerous Man

Obviously F.A.K.E. :awkney:

But I'm here for the drama. :teehee:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Redstreak

People need to start getting soft warnings for all of these stupid gossip threads that are obviously fake :toofunny: 

Anyway I doubt Katy would even try. That genuinely would come across as desperate, and since Taylor is bigger than Katy it would definitely backfire unless it was like such a great diss song that people loved it beyond reason

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Battle 4 Ur Life

tumblr_noku77akRR1thot8do1_500.gif

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Alcina Dimitrescu

She's so Creepy video ft Lady Gaga, Madonna, John Mayer, Rihanna, Kanye West, Snoop Dog and Missy Elliot. Coming soon.

Archived